- Title: Arrow a Row
- Release Date: August 20, 2023
- Developer: Lonerangerix
- Publisher: Lonerangerix
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Arrow a Row smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Arrow a Row minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: 4 GB RAM
- Memory: 2.50 GB RAM
- Graphics: HD4400
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Arrow a Row?
Arrow a Row System Requirements
Can I Run Arrow a Row?
To ensure smooth gameplay, your system should meet the minimum requirements, including a Windows 10 64-bit operating system, 4 GB of RAM, a processor with 2.50 GHz clock speed, an HD4400 graphics card, DirectX 11 compatibility, and at least 2 GB of available storage space.
Arrow a Row Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Arrow a Row? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Arrow a Row, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Arrow a Row. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Arrow a Row > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Arrow a Row.
How to Monitor Arrow a Row FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Arrow a Row:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.