- Title: An Outcry
- Release Date: January 6, 2022
- Developer: Quinn K.
- Publisher: Quinn K.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run An Outcry smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of An Outcry minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/8/10
- Processor: MMX Pentium(R) 450MHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of An Outcry?
An Outcry System Requirements
Can I Run An Outcry?
To play the game at the minimum level, your system should have an operating system of Windows XP, Vista, 8, or 10, a MMX Pentium(R) 450MHz processor, and a minimum of 32 MB RAM. Additionally, you’ll need 2 GB of available storage space to install and run the game smoothly.
An Outcry Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in An Outcry? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing An Outcry, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of An Outcry. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on An Outcry > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by An Outcry.
How to Monitor An Outcry FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing An Outcry:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.