- Title: Yerba Mate Tycoon
- Release Date:
Information about Yerba Mate Tycoon is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Here is the Golden Percentage that helps you get 9.5 to 10.5 stars on the Yerba reviews.
Getting to a point in Yerba Mate where you can get 9.5, 10, and 10.5 stars out of 10 is full of trial and error. I finally figured out how it is possible to get said stars with a simple formula.
Now, if you are having difficulty like I was, Now you can get AMAZING reviews like this:
Yerba Mate Creation Made Easy
The easiest way of, not only getting 2 awards easily but getting amazing reviews on your Yerba Mate coffee, is this:
Step 1: Name your Yerba
- Random Name works fine
Step 2: Choose your price I usually keep it at $3-5
- Keeping your Yerba at a lower price early in the game heavily influences the market and affects your reviews.
Step 3: Choose your drying method
- Early on, it does not matter if you use “Hot Air” or “Fire”, When you research “Barbacua”, then you always should use that.
Step 4: Preparation
- This does not really matter, either way, all it changes is the priority of either “Stimulation” and “Refreshment” and the Percentage is still the same.
Step 5: Yerba Quality
- Beginning of the game you will start with low, you have to train your employees and have high experience “Regular Workers” to get anything higher than “Low Quality”. This is just for the beginning though.
Step 6: Packaging types
- All this does is improve the flow of money, when you are later on in the game and research always select all of them.
Step 7: Packaging Quality and Appearance
- Quality improves the income while Appearance is just a personal choice.
Step 8: Countries your Yerba is sold
- It gets pricey later on so choose one or two starting off and when you have enough money then start to choose more.
Using “No Additives” will net you 2 awards instead of 1. I have no prediction based on the “Favored Additives” so we will not use any here.
The Golden Percentage is always 60% for two or more green pluses and 40% for the rest
Here is the first example:
Creation Phase 1 was created using “Cold” so “Refreshment has 2 green pluses -if it was hot, then stimulation is preferred.- Put the 60% in “Refreshment” and 40% in Stimulation.
Creation phase 2 has a blueberry additive but since it is not popular it will clash a bit in your review and drive it down about .5 stars out of 10. IF you can time it right, then the popular additive will help your review. The Golden Percentage works the same here.
Creation phase 2/3 has 3 options, what do you do? The same percentage but in 3 parts. You ALWAYS give taste 60% and Aroma and Appearance each 20%. You WILL get a comical remark about it looking “Like Sh*t” but the taste is what wins them over.
If you always do the golden percentage then you will get better reviews. You will not get a full guide from me because I believe there are some things players need to learn to fully enjoy but this will be the best for money-making in the game.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Yerba Mate Tycoon guide. This guide was originally created and written by Mr. Barbiturate. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.