- Title: WRC
- Release Date:
Information about WRC is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run WRC smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of WRC minimum and recommended system requirements.
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of WRC?
WRC System Requirements
Can I Run WRC?
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in WRC? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing WRC, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of WRC. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on WRC > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by WRC.
How to Monitor WRC FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing WRC:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.