Check out this latest Worms Ultimate Mayhem guide to learn how to obtain all achievements in the game. Discover the single-player, multiplayer, and exclusive achievements in Worms Ultimate Mayhem.
If you’re one of the players who have been having a hard time finding the exact guide on how to obtain each achievement, then you just found the right place. Check out the detailed achievement guide below and obtain your achievements in the game.
Worms Ultimate Mayhem Achievement Guide
Single-Player Related Achievements
Slide Into First
- Complete any mission.
- Just complete any mission of the story mode.
- Complete the tutorials.
- Complete the entire tutorial.
- Reach the halfway point of the story mode.
- Get to the halfway point of the story mode.
Billy No Mates
- Complete the single-player story mode.
- Finish the story mode.
Credit To The Nation
- Enjoy the game’s credits from start to end.
- Watch the end credits until they finish.
- Collect all the Easter eggs hidden throughout the story mode.
- Find the hidden secrets in the story mode. Refer to the video below for their locations.
Loves A Challenge
- Complete all the challenges.
- Complete all the challenges, I think they are easy enough (at least for me) so no video here.
Doing It Solo
- Complete story, challenges and tutorials.
- Complete all singleplayer modes (Worms 3D campaign is not included).
Fan Of The Arts
- Collect all the gallery images available.
Multiplayer Related Achievements
Pimp My Worm
- Completely customise a new team of Worms.
- Just create a new team (bot or human) and give the team head, eyes, hands and face accessories.
Boom Shake The Worm
- Win a round using only Grenades and Bazooka.
- Only use the Bazooka and Grenades for an entire round. Can be done with bots or humans.
TIP: Create a local (or online) match with two teams and lower the number of worms on each team.
Embrace The Darkness
- Win 10 games with the last hit coming from a sentry gun, all modes count.
- Play a game, then place a turret that gets the last kill, this for 10 matches. Doesn’t matter if with bots or humans.
- Complete 5 four-player games in Local or online play.
- Just complete 5 four-player matches, doesn’t matter if with bots or humans.
Glide Like A Worm
- Glide using the Parachute in one go for more than 25 seconds.
- Get to the highest point of the map you’re playing on, then jump and activate the parachute, keep flying for 25 seconds.
- Drown 50 Worms, all modes count..
- Kill a total of 50 Worms by throwing them to the water.
- Kill a total of 200 Worms, all modes count.
- Kill 200 Worms.
- Kill a total of 400 Worms, all modes count.
- Kill 400 Worms.
- Kill a total of 600 Worms, all modes count.
- Kill 600 Worms.
If You Build It They Will Die
- Inflict 2000 damage in total using weapon factory-built weapons.
- Build a custom weapon for a human team, then inflict a total of 2000 damage or more with it.
Online Exclusive Achievements
- Create a random map and have someone save it to their system.
- Get a friend, start a match with a randomly generated map and tell him to save it. To save a random map, get to the pause menu and there will be an option for saving the map. If you don’t have any friends then go to the forums and ask for someone to play then tell him to save the map while playing.
- Complete 10 online matches.
- Play 10 online matches until the end, doesn’t matter if with friends or random people.
- Win 10 online Ranked matches.
- Win 10 full Online Ranked matches in total.
- Win 40 online Ranked matches across at least 3 game modes.
- Win 40 full Online Ranked matches having played 3 different game modes having played, at least, one match of each game mode.
I Am The Worminator
- Kill more than 3 worms in one turn in a Ranked match.
- Do a triple kill in the same turn in a Ranked match.
Finger Of Death
- Kill 5 Worms using Prod in Ranked matches.
- Kill a total of 5 Worms using the finger in a Ranked match. It will only result effective when you push someone that is near an edge with enough height or that is near water.
TIP: Leave an enemy worm with low health before trying to kill him with this.
- Purchase the Kitchen Sink game style.
Single Player Pack Achievements
DLC is required to get these achievements. You can grab the DLC for free from the official Steam store.
- Complete the first of the new challenges.
- Just complete the first challenge included in the pack.
No Challenge At All
- Complete the new Deathmatch challenge.
- Complete the Deathmatch challenge included in the pack.
Time For A Challenge
- Complete all the new challenges.
- Complete all the challenges included in the pack.
Nick Of Time
- Complete one new challenge under the required time.
- Complete one challenge from the pack under the devs time.
- Beat all the times on the new challenges.
- Beat the devs time of each challenge. (Deathmatch challenge not included)
- Beat the times on all new challenges and the new Deathmatch challenge.
- Beat the devs time of all the challenges including the Deathmatch challenge.
Multiplayer Pack Achievements
2 achievements are earned normally (local or online, bots or humans), 1 earned online (not Ranked play) and the 3 left are Ranked play exclusive achievements. Either way, this DLC costs money so I don’t recommend it since the game is essentially dead.
Davey Jones Returns
- Drown 20 Worms across any of the new maps.
- Kill 20 Worms by throwing them into the water in any new map included in the pack.
I Love New
- Play each new map more than 5 times, all modes count.
- Play each map from the pack more than 5 times.
Alexander The Worm
- Win an online match on each of the new maps.
- Win an Online match in each new map from the pack.
Join Me Luke
- Win a ranked Deathmatch on a new map with at least 1 Worm ending with more health than they started with.
- Win an Online Ranked Deathmatch on a new map from the pack with, at least, one Worm with more health than he started with.
Feel The Power Of The Darkside
- Win a Ranked match with two or more worms remaining on each new map.
- Win a Ranked match on a new map from the pack with, at least, 2 Worms alive.
- Can you rise to the challenge and win a ranked Deathmatch on every new map?
- Win a Ranked Deathmatch on each new map included in the pack.
And that’s all wormies! We would like to thank Paq Gamer for his detailed Worms Ultimate Mayhem achievement guide.
And that concludes this Worms Ultimate Mayhem guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.