- Title: Village and The Witch
- Release Date:
The majority of your farm space is the crop field, a large 5 black soil bed for growing vegetables, and flowers. The field will be cluttered with boulders, weeds, and stumps. These obstacles will need to be cleared using your Pickaxe and Axe.
- Prepare the soil: Use the Hoe to dig the soil into a 2×2 square.
- Plant the seeds: Plant the seeds in double click Seed bag and select the ‘SOW’ action while standing on the tilled soil.
- Use the Watering Can: Use the Watering Can at the well in front of the Store building.
- Refill Watering Can: Drag the empty Watering Can at the well and drop it when you see the ‘Fill’ option.
- Water the seeds: Sprinkle the seeds with water. Crops should be watered once per day. Watering crops a second time will NOT make the plants grow faster. Crops do not need to be watered on rainy days.
General Store: The general store is where you’ll go to grab seeds, cooking ingredients, and various supplies that you’ll use on your farm.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Village and The Witch guide. This guide was originally created and written by Raytrace Interactive. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.