Build with 100% win rate on any character and on any map (Hyper included)
Welcome to the Build page. On the image below you can find all the necessary items for this build.
- Axe — Upward+downward weapon, later upgrades to Death Spiral
- King Bible — Surrounding Weapon, later upgrades to Unholy Vespers
- Rune Tracer — Great AOE weapon with decent DPS
- Candelabrador — Necessary to upgrade Axe + Enhances AOE
- Spellbinder — Necessary to upgrade King Bible + Increases duration
- Spinach — Damage Amplifier
- Laurel — Helps to shield from damage
- Crown — Faster lvl scaling
- Empty Tome — Reduces cooldowns
- Duplicator — More projectiles = More Damage
How to play with this build
Try to evolve Axe to Death Spiral or King Bible to Unholy Vespers as fast you can. These Weapons are your main damage dealers.
Once you get one of these evolved weapons it’s almost impossible to lose (unless you start walking into creeps)
To evolve the weapon you need to upgrade it to level 8 and have a corresponding buff (level1 is enough). After that, an elite creep will drop a chest with an evolved weapon.
Do not upgrade a weapon to level 8 if you don’t have a needed buff. Otherwise, you may not able to evolve it (maybe it’s not how it works but I prefer not to risk it)
You may take any weapon (except for Pentagram. It removes elite creeps making it harder to scale up) after getting these 3 but an AOE weapon is preferable. You may also take almost any buff (Attractorb and Clover are useless) that will help you with your playstyle.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Vampire Survivors guide. This guide was originally created and written by nullf. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.