Obtaining all the achievements in the game Title_Pending
I recommend that you immediately aim for the achievement On the Clock and Paradoxical Pataphysics, so that you do not have to go through the story a second time. Other achievements can be obtained after.
Please Behave Yourself
Not Out of the Metaphorical Woods
Escape Level 1 (for now)
What a convenient time for a Hammer!
Do it Again
Just a Slight Detour
Skip the Entirety of Level 2
Finish the Playtest
On the Clock
Complete the Game in the Fewest Restarts Possible
Move only through the story. If you turned the wrong way, you need to reset the progress by pressing the button in the main menu.
1. Complete the first level by running to the bed.
2. Turn on the power to the elevator, go down the elevator, enter the door |X|.
3. In the lobby of the first level, enter the door with a flickering light bulb, enter the elevator to the second level. Move on, complete the puzzle, get the hammer, get into the truck.
4. In the lobby, go to the developers room, go to the third level, go into the house. Break the engine button.
5. In the lobby, go through the door to the stairs, take the elevator, go into the dark room.
6. Go to the second level, to the secret room next to the puzzle, take the elevator, go into the room, press F12.
7. Go to the third level, to the secret room in the shed, take the elevator, go into the room, activate the computer.
8. In the first corridor, 239 is written on the screen, go into this room, read the note. Complete the first level by reaching the bed.
9. Complete the first level by reaching the bed.
10. Complete the first level by reaching to the bed.
11. In the first corridor, the screen says about the elevator. Enter the elevator, stand in a circle on the roof, press the space bar. Go to the lobby, run to the elevator to the roof in 60 seconds, stand in a circle, press the space bar. View credits.
Complete the Cycle
After credits, the game will close. When restarted, a selection will appear. Be sure to select “Reset to Roof”, otherwise the progress will be reset.
Completing these achievements will block
On the Clock
! Follow up upon receipt.
After beating the game in the settings menu, you can activate cheats: button R rewind 10 seconds, spacebar jump. This will speed up the achievement.
Do not leave the toilet, you can rewind time with the R button. After a while, find yourself in the tutorial room. Again, don’t move anywhere until the game resets.
You found a Glitch!
There are a bunch of boxes in the lobby to the right of the window, you need to climb into the very corner. Jumping makes it easier.
The first level, there is ventilation next to the elevator, you can get into the basement. In the basement, go to a room with a bunch of monitors, under the monitors there is another ventilation with a labyrinth, you need to go through it.
WE MUST TRAVEL BACK IN TIME
BACK TO THE VERY BEGINNING
Second level. There is a boarded up door in the corridor next to the door to the endless stairs. Enter, click on the computer.
BEWARE THE CHAIR
Become Trapped in Speedrunner Hell
Second level, secret room in the puzzle room. Climb the stairs, go to the chair in the room.
Wait, there’s Fall Damage?
Second level. There is a boarded up door in front of the puzzle door. Inside, call the elevator, jump down.
Cutting Room Floor
Print all of, wait, what?
First level, there is a printer in the lobby on the couch. After each reset, you can print a new message. When the message is written about the library, go to the second level, in front of the door with the puzzle there is a boarded up door. Go to the library, go to the window.
These achievements can be obtained by progressing through the story, other endings, or simply by exploring the levels. Some things do not appear immediately, you need to move along the story.
game SUCK i go to BED
Play Too Fast
Complete the first level quickly. Hold Shift and run to the bed.
Destroy 10 Security Cameras
Break 10 security cameras with the obtained hammer. You can move from room to room to respawn cameras.
Purchase 200 Stanton Sodas
Click on the soda machine to get 200 cans. It’s free)
What a Triumph
Have a hearty bowl of oatmeal
First level, in the lobby click on the bowl at the reception.
Take a Break
Find a Vent Hideout
First level, in the lobby, climb into the ventilation and get into the secret room.
Cover Yourself in Paint
The first level, along the way from the toilet to the bed, cans of paint will be scattered in the corridors. Click on them until you splatter the entire screen.
On the first level next to the elevator there is ventilation to the basement. Find and click on the microwave.
Nice Job Four-Eyes
Construct the Debug Glasses
On the first level next to the elevator there is ventilation to the basement. Find three items in the basement: glasses, flashlight, batteries. There is a boarded up door near the basement elevator. Inside, put items on the table and construct the debug glasses.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Title_Pending guide. This guide was originally created and written by inerf. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.