- Title: The Lust City
- Release Date: September 8, 2023
- Developer: Candylight Studio
- Publisher: Candylight Studio
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run The Lust City smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of The Lust City minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 3 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of The Lust City?
The Lust City System Requirements
Can I Run The Lust City?
To enjoy a gaming experience in The Lust City, your system should meet the following minimum requirements. You’ll need an operating system of at least Windows XP or higher, a processor with a 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo, a minimum of 1 GB of RAM, and 3 GB of available storage space. Ensuring your system meets these specifications will allow you to embark on your adventures in The Lust City without any technical hiccups.
The Lust City Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in The Lust City? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing The Lust City, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of The Lust City. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on The Lust City > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by The Lust City.
How to Monitor The Lust City FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing The Lust City:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.