- Title: The Jackbox Party Pack 4
- Release Date: October 19, 2017
- Developer: Jackbox Games, Inc.
- Publisher: Jackbox Games, Inc.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run The Jackbox Party Pack 4 smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of The Jackbox Party Pack 4 minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Quad Core or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of The Jackbox Party Pack 4?
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 System Requirements
Can I Run The Jackbox Party Pack 4?
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 invites you to a vibrant world of party entertainment. To embark on this gaming extravaganza, ensure your system meets the minimum requirements. Prepare your Windows 7 or higher operating system, backed by a 2.0 GHz Quad Core processor or better.
A memory of 4 GB RAM is necessary for a seamless experience, complemented by a broadband internet connection to enhance multiplayer interactions. Your device should have at least 1 GB of available storage space to accommodate the game’s content. Lastly, a functional integrated sound card will provide the audio backdrop for all the fun.
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in The Jackbox Party Pack 4? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing The Jackbox Party Pack 4, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of The Jackbox Party Pack 4. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on The Jackbox Party Pack 4 > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by The Jackbox Party Pack 4.
How to Monitor The Jackbox Party Pack 4 FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing The Jackbox Party Pack 4:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.