With this guide, you will be able to unlock all the achievements in the Chronicle of Myrtana! I described everything in as much detail as possible. If you have any questions, then write in the comments, I will be happy to answer them.
It’s just the beginning
Complete all of the provided activities on the ships. We get in the prologue on the pirate ship.
- We talk with Rupert. He invites us to cook a barbecue. We read the recipe, get rid of the first rats, take their meat and cook a shish kebab on the stove, then give it to Rupert.
- We speak with Urs, there is a scroll of unlocking locks.
- We speak with Vazka. He asks us to look for a box in the warehouse, let’s take it by searching the boards, and open the box with the resulting scroll. We give the box to her. (Don’t worry, take her back to the beach of Bernard’s farm, she will lie dead on the shore)
- We talk with Asuke. We give him the grog, which we found earlier in the chest.
- We are talking about Fabio. We fight with him or give the beer to him, which we found earlier in the chest.
- We speak with the smuggler at the grate.
Use all forms of fast travel.
Among the available means of fast transportation we have:
- Runes of teleportation. The first available teleportation option is a cave, near the shore of which we arrived in Arholos <-> Silbah (in the hours to which we have access (the key from the magician, passing his tests), defeat the “powerful enemy” in it).
- Using the ship (Boatmen). The option is available in many places with access to the sea. The easiest way to do this is to get to the port in the city and talk to the Carrier.
- Use the carrier of Araxos
Convert durability to 50 arrows or bolts.
- You can make 2 arrows or 2 bolts from one branch. Therefore, we need 25 branches. We can get from opponents (for example, from goblins) or from chopping wood. Arrows / bolts are crafted in the workshop with a knife in inventory.
Pet a dog
We can grab a quest with animals, we will encounter the old dogs in the artisan area, at the Odgar smithy. The dog needs to bring different types of meat. Once you’ve found the look you want, you can pet the dog. Another solution is to buy a house in the Old Town and have a dog that will appear in front of our door.
How will it be in Khorinis?
All that was supposed to be a little joke.
To obtain the achievement, you must complete the quest “Pearls of Water” at Kobus in the Chapel of Adanos in the city. The magician asks us for 8 pearls, due to the fact that you interrupted his experiment. You don’t have to buy them. Collect seashells, clean at home. After receiving them, talk to Kobus and throw the pearls into the nearest water tank. As a result, we get edible “water” and this is already an achievement.
Prove that there is no greater warrior from you, even when everyone is watching.
We will get this achievement after winning all battles during the Villainous Hideout Arena Tournament. List of fights:
- Larry is a simple opponent
- Otis – he will cast a slow spell on us. If we have the same scroll, we can throw it over it, this will unlock the achievement “37. Fair fight “
- Saul will offer a potion. If we accept this, it will facilitate the first fight and interfere with the second, if we do not accept “help”, then the battles will go on normally.
- Eileen is a simple enemy
- Saul – it’s hard to fight if we took the potion
- Orc is a simple enemy
- Sea serpent, stronger than swamp serpent
- Big Ben has its own health bar. It is easier to win if you have pumped your acrobatics before (somersaults leave him and drink the potion)
- After defeating the champion, we will receive the achievement.
Valley Of Mines
Get iron, gold, silver and magic ore.
You need a pickaxe to mine resources. You can find it in the game (there are enough lying around in different places) or at blacksmiths for 45 gold. (if you are planning a trip to the mine, buy a lot of picks – they break there)
- Iron ore can be found in a cave where we spend our first night on the island.
- Gold Ore can be found in the Merchants Guild Mine.
- Silver Ore can be found near the road to Wolf’s Lair, where crawlers roam.
- The magic ore can be found in a cave near the Water Mages Monastery.
Complete 6 Wanted Poster bounties.
Contracts can be obtained on message boards in the city and in the village of Silbach. New orders appear in every chapter. Below is a map of orders (location of the required animals/people) and a list of all orders.
- Devourer (available from the third chapter) – The blood eater, that is, the bat, can be found in the sewers of the cave in their northern part.
- Furious boar (available from the second chapter) – The Angry Boar can be found on the road between Valerio Vineyard and the Misty Marshes.
- Mytnik (available from the third chapter) – Mytnik is a guard who stands at the sign, which we will find, following the road to the right after exiting the South Gate of Zilbakh.
- Tough guy (available from the third chapter) – The tough guy is a crab that can be found near the city moat. Just walk from one gate to another.
- Dragons (available from the fifth chapter) – Dragons can be found behind the burned-out huts near the burned-out mill.
- Disturbing beast (available from the second chapter) – We meet a disturbing forest beast in the fields north of Silbach.
- Tax collector (available from the fourth chapter) – Stands over the waterfall to the right of where we drank our meeting with Jorn.
- Crystal Golem (available from Chapter 5) – The Crystal Golem can be found in a rock ledge cave behind the Water Mage Monastery.
- Havdan (available from the fifth chapter) – Khavdan is located in a cave above the entrance to the city canals on the Amber Coast.
- Hyena (available from the fourth chapter) – We can find “Hyena” digging up graves in the cemetery in Silbach.
- Ice Wolves (available from the third chapter) – We find wolves on the way to the stone circle near the Amber Coast.
- Wet (available from the second chapter) – Mokre is located at the waterfalls on the route to the volcano from the Silbach side. Just go along the river and you will see him near burnt houses (be careful, he is with a crossbow)
- Axeman (available from the second chapter) – The Axeman can be found in an abandoned hut near the Descent to the Misty Marshes.
- Bold (available from the second chapter) – We will find Fat in the tunnel next to the sign on the road between the city and Valerio’s vineyard (there is a half-cave with mole rats, he is their leader)
- Rebellious Newbie (available from the third chapter) – The newbie can be found by the road towards the city. Behind the abandoned cart, turn left, and on the right, behind the bushes, you will find caves with a novice (you may not see the passage through the bushes (be careful, he is good at magic).
- Prophet (available from chapter 5) – We will find the Prophet and his followers by the tree if we go from the Chapel of Adanos to the port.
- Cougar (available from the fifth chapter) – The Puma is on a boat at the right end of the Amber Coast.
- Sick Rats (available from the fourth chapter) – We’ll find sick rats in the sewers in front of the stairs with the door closed.
- The overgrown carcass (available from the second chapter) – The overgrown carcass is located in a hut in the woods opposite the western gate of the city.
- Canalarce (available from the third chapter) – The sewers can be found in the sewers in the room with the elevator to their right.
- Sleeping Shadow Beast (available from the fourth chapter) – The sleeping shadow beast sleeps at the sign under the signal tower.
- Slippery (available from the second chapter) – Slippery roams the slums, not far from the arena site
- Mountain Trolls (available from Chapter 5) – Mountain trolls on the left, in the grove between the city and the Araxos mine.
- Albino Bear (available from the fourth chapter) – The bear is found in the valley opposite the Arkholos mine.
- Widow (available from the fourth chapter) – The “widow” can be found in the Old City, in the astrologer’s house.
Who needs a sword when fists are the deadliest weapon?
You must complete all-night battles in the slums. An entry fee is required, but if we win one after the other, the entry fee plus the prize will be enough for the next entry fee.
List of battles:
- A fist fight with the “port guy”.
- A fist fight with a farmer.
- Fight with weapons with a sailor.
- Fight with weapons with a member of the Merchants Guild.
- A fist fight with a guard.
- A fist fight with a southerner.
- Fight with weapons with a mercenary.
- A fist fight with two opponents.
- Fist fight with the Wolf Son.
- Fights with weapons with the Nordmard (very strong enemy)
Get a lot of gold as a reward. I also recommend coming to the arena after a while, you will see an interesting picture)
Interact with each god’s shrine.
You should pray at the statue of every God: Innos, Adanos and Beliar.
- The statue of Innos is in the chapel in Silbach.
- The statue of Adanos is located near Silbach, where we help Riordan to extract resources to heal his brother.
- There is a statue of Beliar between Silbach and Rita’s vineyard in a cave full of skeletons and a teleportation circle.
This is not the only location of the statues of the gods, if you find it elsewhere, you will also get the achievement.
Our house, in the middle of our street
Our own home
In chapter 4 we get information about the auction house in the Old City. Along with this, we receive a quest associated with him (we approach directly to the house, there will be a judge and a worker, who will nail down the doors)
We will be asked to make copies of the auction leaflets. We go to the writing store (opposite the Guild of Merchants). Make copies. Go to the bulletin board, you notice that the date on the flyers is incorrect.
We will not report a bug (I did not find a way to report it), so we participate in the auction incognito. Near the notice board in the port, we will meet a former comrade Kazim, who will help us if we give him a rich man’s clothes (you can buy it in the market square) and 1000 gold.
After 2 days we go home and buy a key for 1000 gold (you can reward Kazim and give him 2000). We go to a furniture store (unfortunately, not IKEA) in the Old Town (located behind the house) and buy any bed. We put it at home and go to bed.
Then you get the achievement.
Meet friends from past adventures.
In The Chronicles of Myrtana, we can meet characters from the future (in terms of chronology) or the past (release date of the game) parts. Here are the characters you must meet to get this achievement:
- Riordian (Meet him in the story)
- Stone (blacksmith in the village of Silbach)
- Nek (keeper of Rita’s vineyard, located in a cave by the lake, surrounded by monsters)
- Bloodwin (“guard” in the mine of the Merchants Guild, in the mine requires gold to enter part of the mine, if we are part of the guild)
- Kyle (a farmer at Bermara’s farm, the “Reluctant Apprentice” quest is associated with him)
- Homer (slave at the Outlaws’ Refuge near the arena)
In addition, we can also meet people whose namesakes appear in other parts of the Gothic, but due to the greater similarity, this can only be a coincidence:
- Rupert (refugee, he is with us on the ship on Archolos in the prologue)
I’ve changed my mind
Get ready to join one guild and join another.
In the city, you must complete all the missions that will prepare you to join the two available guilds – the Guild of Merchants and the City Guard. (That is, we go through all the quests from the first and from the second and only then do we join this or the guild).
Trial of the Grasses
Be under the influence of three temporary potions at the same time.
Simple achievement. You need to drink 3 potions that give you a temporary effect. You can choose a potion of strength, agility, magic, protection and speed. Drinking three at once guarantees achievement.
Defeat the beast
Complete the quest “Beast of the Archolos”. We get it from Ramsey in Wolf’s Lair after completing quests for Ulric. The whole quest is to hunt in a group that doesn’t go as planned. The achievement will be unlocked after killing the beast, but we can continue to search for information about it … to unlock the achievement “35. Hidden truth”.
Just right for pay off a debt
You must have at least 10,000 gold.
Easy to earn while playing, special after joining apprentices to one of the masters in town
Work, work and after work…
Complete the training with one of the masters.
We will get the achievement in Chapter 4, provided that we have completed all the tasks for our master. It is also possible to get this achievement in chapter 5. Among the available wizards, we have:
- Odgar is a blacksmith in the area of craftsmen, we have to complete the quest “Work with a blacksmith” (to become an apprentice) and “Legendary recipe”
- Davis in the artisan district, we must complete the “Work for the carpenter” (to become an apprentice) and “For a few lock picks”
- The butcher in the artisan district, we have to complete “Work for the Butcher” (to become an apprentice) and “Bear Snack”
- Archer Frida in the market square, we have to complete the quests “Work for an archer” (to become an apprentice) and “War of merchants”
- The alchemist Gershlick at the market square, we have to do “Work for an alchemist” (to become an apprentice) and “Indigestible experiment”
Write your first 5 magic scrolls.
It consists in rewriting the scrolls. Can be learned in the book we get from Riordian in Silbach after completing the quest “The Art of Writing” in the first chapter.
Make two trades.
Available after unlocking the Work, Work and After Work … achievement. After completing tasks with our master, we will receive a certificate confirming the completion of training in this area. This will allow us to become a disciple of other masters. After entering the second master, we do not lose access to the first master. We can continue to sell him the goods he needs.
Some really need to know when to leave the stage … undefeated.
We will get this achievement in the fifth chapter after you, together with the guards and the guild, destroy the lair of the villains
Snatch the time
Stop cooperation that did not bring the expected benefits.
We can be kicked out of the organization if we are bad at completing quests. If we do everything properly, then we talk to Kessler (in chapter 5), he will tell us about joining the Circle of Water. Then we can leave the Merchants Guild (I’m sure the same with the city guards).
Wares under counter
Get rid of the Merchant Guild competition.
You must complete all the quests given to Lorenzo. It is worth visiting every chapter. Required tasks:
- “The night Watch”
- “Unfair competition”
- “Who is who”
- “Closing the business”
On His Majesty’s Service
Complete all Royal Emissary missions.
Achievement requires you to complete the following quests:
- “In extreme conditions”
- “The ship in the port is safe”
- “Orcish Plague”
After completing the tasks, we will receive the armor of the royal guard, a proposal for a comfortable journey to the continent, and this achievement.
Defeat a huge enemy by bringing him to your weight category.
You get this achievement after casting Shrink Monster on a troll and then killing him. The type of troll does not matter. A spell scroll can be bought from Dima of the Merchants Guild.
Reconcile the Valerio brothers.
Achievement in the quest for dividing Valerio’s farm. It is necessary to reach a peaceful solution to the issue. To reach that solution, you have to talk, ask the 6 staff members and ask Liam “How are you” until another conversation line appears. The next day we receive a sample of the will and go with it to the city scribe Wenzel. Having received the will, we go with him to Matei (his office is located next to the Venzel building, there is a long queue for him). In the end, we go back to Old Liam and hand over the will. After that, you will receive the achievement
Rainy day stash
Hearty provisions and good equipment are essential for every expedition.
In preparation for the trip to the Vardhal dungeon, we will be informed that we should seek help from the people we have helped. We can turn to the people for whom we performed tasks. They will give us packages that we can use when we pull them out of the chest in the basement. We must collect as much as possible.
Here are the people who can help us:
- Bastian is an innkeeper in the village of Silbach.
- Ezekiel is a merchant from the village of Silbach, if he is alive and we helped him bury his daughter and become a merchant.
- Victor is a shepherd from the village of Silbakh, he guards the warehouse, we cannot tell him about the orcs
- Rupert is a friend from the ship in the prologue, if we helped him with the quest “Nobody was left behind”
- Helga – innkeeper in the city at the port
- Rita is the owner of the vineyard if we completed her task of finding Nek and getting rid of the monsters around the vineyard.
- Tengral is the fire mage at Innos Chapel in the city if you successfully helped the paladin Runar during the “Will of Heaven” quest
- Slager is a butcher in the city in the area of craftsmen, if we are his students, we will receive a large parcel, if not and mention Volcker, we will receive a small parcel
- Davis is a carpenter in a town in the Craftsmen’s Quarter, if you are his apprentice
- Frida is an archer in the city at the market square, if you are her apprentice
- Hershlick – Alchemist in the town by the market square, if you are his apprentice
- Odgar is a blacksmith in a city in the artisan district if you are his apprentice
- Bevin is a beekeeper if you helped kill the bear
- Dima is a merchant in the Merchants Guild, if the quest “Dima’s Messenger” has been completed.
- Tomasz is a brewer in the city near the market square, if we have completed the quest “Connoisseurs”.
- Zakhari is a fisherman in the sailors’ shelter, if we have completed the quest “Behind closed doors”
- Helmud is a coal miner in the coal miners’ camp if the “Razor’s Edge” quest was completed.
- Knut is a lumberjack in the forest / manager in the port, in the forest, if we helped to cut firewood, or in the port, if we completed the quest “The ship in the port is safe”.
- Vineyard owner Valerio – regardless of who became the owner or whether we reconciled the brothers, we will receive the key to the warehouse. In a crate in the warehouse, you will find a supply bag.
- Pablo is a merchant in the Merchants Guild, if we spare his life and if we help in sabotaging the smugglers in the sewers
- Ernesto – a tavern in the Old Town
This is probably not all, but these characters, when conditions are met, give packages.
Get the complete set of equipment.
Easy achievement. You must put on 2 rings and an amulet from any set (for example, 2 rings and an amulet of Pirates
Find a truly unconventional way to get into the city.
The picture from this achievement speaks for itself – you need to get into the city in a barrel. We head to the city, to the western gate and to the Bermara farm. There we meet Salzer, whom we help to find a wheel for a cart (we pass a little further along the path, will lie in a ravine) We return the found wheel and climb into the barrel).
Dances with Wolves
Earn the trust of the island’s most distrustful inhabitants.
In the fourth chapter, you must complete ALL the main and side quests in the Wolf’s Lair.
The main ones:
- “They deserve”
- “The Only Way to John” as directed by Baes
- “A journey into the depths of the mine”
- “Decision time”
- “Breakthrough discovery”
- “Silver and Steel”
- “Night guard”
- “Wolf skins”, Gives Baes, so it is worth completing the quest from him first, and then making decisions in other quests related to him.
Each chest can be opened with a limited number of lockpicks … or spell scrolls.
Make sure you spend more than you need to. You must have lockpicks, the ability to open locks and a scroll to open the locks. We try to open the chest with a master key, break it, move away, use the scroll, open the chest. Achievement is yours.
Find a place that was never meant to be found
You will receive the achievement after entering the Temple in the South Swamp. To get to the temple, you need to swim to a hidden bay in the swamp. We can open it with a sword, which we get in exchange for 45 old coins, which we exchange at a museum in the city. Coins can be found in the game world or bought in bags of 10 (100 gold each).
The sword that we receive from the owner of the museum (gives as a gift after you give him 45 old coins). It is called “The Old Sword”.
Find is here:
We won’t save everyone, but it’s worth a try!
We get it after passing the quest “Underground Vardhal”. It is necessary that all possible survive (With the exception of those who died immediately on the bridge, one worker with whom Duster dug the entrance, Markus (he will remain in the treasury in any case), Kessler (He will remain at the altar in any case) and Duster ( it will be eaten by royal crawlers anyway)
Get to the farthest corner of the world.
To unlock this achievement, you need to travel to the island south of the main island. Its location is shown in the screenshot below.
Traitors to the Crown
Solve the problem with the City Guard.
You must complete ALL quests given by Roderich. It is worth visiting every new chapter.
- Lost Patrol
- “Vengard’s Dresses”
- “Several nuggets”
- “Blood for Wine”
If fire is best fought with fire, then wolf is best fought with … wolf?
You must defeat the animal by transforming into such an animal. The scroll can be bought from Dima in the Merchants Guild. I recommend the wolf scroll, tested!
Immerse yourself in the most disturbing mysteries of human nature.
During the quest “The Beast of Arkholos” you must carefully examine the forest in which the hunt takes place. Any hint will be recognized when we notice it, and this will be signaled by a message from Marvin “Mmmmmm” (there will be just a dialog line meaning reflections).
Clues we should come across in the forest:
- Quiver with arrows – in the grass near the left wall of the forest (from the side of the village of Silbakh)
- Killed animals – by the road in the forest
- Transformation Scrolls – located in front of the entrance to the cave, where you will find other hunters (dead Rudy, wounded Gerke), near the fire.
- Mana Potions – Scattered in the forest
- Allan’s Horn – When entering the Beast’s lair, it should be examined first before examining the body.
- After completing the task and receiving the reward, we go to the Old Town to the house with wolf trophies at the entrance and talk to the hunter, who refused to hunt the Beast. (Before that, it is advisable to inspect the empty cage on the beach between Wardhal and Bermara farm)
- Start a conversation, pointing out his guilt, after which he will attack you.
It’s not so easy to pick it up without a magic potion, right?
We need an elixir that temporarily increases strength, dexterity or magic, and a weapon for which we lack skill points.
Example: We have 70 strength, we drink a potion that adds 25 strength points, we put on a weapon that requires more than 70 strength points, i.e. that which we cannot wear without the potion. It is necessary to keep the weapon in “combat readiness” until the potion stops working (the weapon falls from the hands), after which you will receive the achievement.
Everything comes back.
During the Tournament in the Lair of the Scoundrels, you will fight with Otis. At the beginning of the battle, he will cast a Slow spell on us. To get this achievement, you must cast the same spell on it.
Death looks good on you
Help someone leave this world without getting your hands dirty.
In the Misty Marshes, we will meet the skeleton of Fein, lying in the grave. Having received a mission to collect warriors for an expedition to the underworld of Vardhal, we invite him to join us.
He will not be considered the fifth member of the expedition, but he must be invited before the squad is formed, otherwise it will not be possible. Riordian will kill him near the fortress.
Guide four warriors in the service of the king on an adventure.
The achievement will be unlocked after you take the people in the service of the king on an expedition to the Vardhal dungeon. (THE ACHIEVEMENT IS ONLY OPEN TO THOSE WHO JOINED THE GUARDS!)
We can take four people on a trip:
- Lutz. He will join us if we have completed the quests “In the still fog” and “Queen of thorns”.
- Kandak. He will join us if we have completed the tasks “Golden Innos” and “Warrior Innos”. (Located in the monastery of the water mages)
- Berto. He will join us if he survives the missions “The Lost Squad” and “On the Trail of the Guilty Kidnappers.” (Found in the barracks)
- Arvid. He will join us if we have completed the missions to get rid of the traitor in the City Guard.