- Title: Tamagoneko
- Release Date: June 6, 2023
- Developer: GDFET
- Publisher: GDFET
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Tamagoneko smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Tamagoneko minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB, OpenGL 3
- Storage: 300 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Tamagoneko?
Tamagoneko System Requirements
Can I Run Tamagoneko?
Tamagoneko has some specific requirements to ensure smooth gameplay. For the minimum requirements, you’ll need a computer running Windows 7, a 2 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, a graphics card with at least 512MB memory, and support for OpenGL 3. Additionally, make sure you have 300 MB of available storage space to install the game.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Tamagoneko? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Tamagoneko, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Tamagoneko. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Tamagoneko > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Tamagoneko.
How to Monitor Tamagoneko FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Tamagoneko:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.