Starbase developer has just rolled out a new update for the game. The new patch for Starbase is now available for download and players are highly encouraged to get this patch to enhance the overall gaming experience.
According to the official changelog, the new patch for Starbase has addressed some of the issues that have been reported since the last update. Several bugs and glitches have also been fixed, along with the under the hood performance and stability upgrades.
To learn more about this Starbase patch, check out the full release notes below.
Starbase Update 6.5.2022 Patch Notes
Crafting and Research
- Added missing craftable “Coolant Recharge Rack” to Ship Parts -> Machinery -> Power
- Large Module Connector and Large Module Connector Collar added to the research tree and crafting menu
- Fixed an issue where Minigun ammo was not craftable
Easy Build Mode
- Fixed an issue where object rotation lock moved modules inside the build mode
- Fixed an issue where remote explosives did not work on ore veins inside Moon Base safezones
- Large Module Connector and Large Module Connector Collar added to power category in Ship Designer’s asset browser
- Moved the following ships:
- Halite to Rando 4 from OKI 1
- Rutile to Rando 4 from OKI 1
- Corundum to Rando 4 from OKI 1
- Kuitara Explorer to Rando 5 from OKI 2
- Shale MK02 Snub Fighter to Rando 4 from OKI 3
- Kyanite M2a to Rando 7 from OKI 3
- Quartzite Strike Craft to Rando 7 from OKI 3
- Stibnite to Rando 5 from OKI 3
- Sphyrdinae to Rando 5 from OKI 3
- Sagittarius A-2 to Rando 6 from Rando 5