Starbase developer has just rolled out a new update for the game. The new patch for Starbase is now available for download and players are highly encouraged to get this patch to enhance the overall gaming experience.
According to the official changelog, the new patch for Starbase has addressed some of the issues that have been reported since the last update. Several bugs and glitches have also been fixed, along with the under the hood performance and stability upgrades.
To learn more about this Starbase patch, check out the full release notes below.
Crafting and research
- Added Minigun to research/crafting
- Fixed an issue where certain Station/Capital Ship devices such as Supply Conduit modules still had Targium material in their crafting requirements
- Fixed Sentinel Rifle node missing plating requirement
- Fixed an issue where reconstruction machines did not unlink properly when resigning a station
- Fixed an issue where the game crashed when quickly toggling the flashlight after entering the game
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to place overlapping weld blocks
- Fixed an issue where weld blocks were unselectable after loading a blueprint
- Fixed an issue that allowed placing weld blocks in a way that would not connect two or more objects (it was possible to place them anywhere on a single object)
- Updated the shop descriptions of the player-made ships Blood Hound V4 Auto and Blood Hound V4 Plasma
- Sentinel Rifle RPM changed from 706 to 700
- Reduced Arclighter projectile energy from 500 to 250 per projectile
- The new warp gate connection gates may not show the warp option in the entire gate’s area, requiring moving around to get the option to show