- Title: Slice of Sea
- Release Date:
Information about Slice of Sea is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Slice of Sea smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Slice of Sea minimum and recommended system requirements.
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Slice of Sea?
Slice of Sea System Requirements
Can I Run Slice of Sea?
Slice of Sea Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Slice of Sea? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Slice of Sea, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Slice of Sea. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Slice of Sea > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Slice of Sea.
How to Monitor Slice of Sea FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Slice of Sea:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.