- Title: SHOCK TROOPERS
- Release Date:
Information about SHOCK TROOPERS is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
This guide will show you how to get 100% achievements in Shock Troopers. Note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. Continue reading at your own risk.
Little to no effort to get the achievements, just play the game
Killer – kill 500 soldiers
Butcher – kill 1000 soldiers
KILL! KILL! KILL! It doesn’t matter how.
Grenade – Throw 100 grenades (2nd weapon)
Boom – Throw 500 grenades (2nd weapon)
Just use your secondary weapon. Some characters have grenades, others have missiles, and some even throw boomerangs, arrows (!?) and gas…
Big One – Reach a score of 5 000 000
It doesn’t matter if you die. As long as you keep using continues, your score keeps adding up.
Lonly Wolf – Complete the game in “Lonly Wolf”
Team Battle – Complete the game in “Team Battle”
You can select “Lonly Wolf” and “Team Battle” after every continuation that you get. But I am not sure if you can simply change the game mode at the last battle and still get the achievements. I played from beginning to end in the same mode. So I finished the game once exclusively selecting “Lonly Wolf” and another exclusively selecting “Team Battle”. Since you’ll need to complete the game twice to get both achievements, I suggest you do the same.
I considered them easy as you have infinite continues to spend.
Immortal – Complete a stage without dying ( “Lonly Wolf” )
- The easiest level seems to be the first level on the default path. Just remember that Milky and Marie Bee are faster characters but have less health, so this achievement might be easier with other characters.
Call a friend – Complete the game in multiplayer (local or online)
The easiest way is to join with the second player locally and play by yourself… (insert FOREVER ALONE meme here). You do not have to play the entire game controlling two players. I started the game with two players on the first stage. Let player 2 die. Brought him back to life at the last boss. I was still controlling just one player, the second one was just sitting there doing nothing and getting hit by the boss.
Cook – Complete a stage with full life
There are three ways of achieving this:
- You’re an awesome player and don’t get hit throughout the stage! Congrats!
- Bosses have an impressive high chance of dropping a medkit, which heals 64 life points. As long you didn’t take too much damage you’ll have full health at the end of the stage.
- You wait until the boss starts flashing red, which means the boss is almost dead (< 10% of health). Let the boss kill you. Use a continue to get full health and keep fighting the boss. If the boss hits you again, oh well, you were dumb… let the boss kill you again… use another continue… eventually when you land the last hit on the boss you’ll have full health.
Super Gamer – Complete the game using less than 10 credits
- Surprisingly not that hard. Just play the game actually trying not to die and you should be good!
Team – Play with all characters
- I might be wrong here but I think I only got the achievement after playing with all characters on lonly wolf AND team battle.
Need Power – Pick up 500 power ups
- You can achieve this by picking up power-ups from barrels and crates. However, the fastest way to farm power-ups is by killing enemies with melee attacks. They will mainly drop gems, which don’t count towards this achievement, but everything else will.
Rambo – Use all the weapons
- Some weapons are rarer than others, so you might have to play the game many times to find them all. Just make sure you play the default path many times as it seems to me that some weapons only respawn there.
Noob – Complete the game dying more than 40 times
This seems to be glitched in some way. Here is what works:
- Select Normal Difficulty
- Play with Jackal (Blonde Dude) on Lonly Wolf Mode
- Select the Jungle route
- Die 40+ on the first level (I did it with normal enemies instead of the boss)
- Do not change the route
- Finish the game
That's everything we are sharing today for this SHOCK TROOPERS guide. This guide was originally created and written by ChaoticGabibo. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.