A step-by-step plan for finishing the game in 15 turns.
Play as Rusviet-Industrial. You may have to uncheck “Prevent banned mat combos” when starting the game. I used 2 medium bots, but I didn’t interact with them except for winning a combat against a lone mech.
- Produce & Deploy speed mech on the village (worker star)
- Move 5 workers to the oil and 2 to the iron-iron tile should have 3 total workers. Take the encounter; just take the 1st option. It won’t really affect the strategy.
- Bolster/Upgrade – upgrade bolster to get extra power
- Produce/Deploy (mech star)
- Bolster/Upgrade (upgrade & power stars)
- Move to win 2 combats or move to complete 1 objective & 1 combat
- Finish objective/combat stars if you didn’t the last turn
The Bolster-Produce chain can be done in any order. I guess Upgrading first would give you a higher score as you use less metal for Deploying mechs.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Scythe: Digital Edition guide. This guide was originally created and written by Leg. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.