- Title: Rubber Bandits
- Release Date:
Rubber bandits weapons ranked by the undisputed God rubber bandits player 😎 I am a big fan of this game for absurd reasons and I have a knack of taking things competitively that have no rhyme or reason to be competitive but yet here we are.
There is no reason not use these. You can solo carnage rounds 1v3 if you have one of these.
- Plasma gun is one of the most overpowered weapons in the game. It has massive area of effect explosions. They travel fast, in a straight line with many shots in the clip.
- Star armor can spawn randomly but will mostly be seen as an underdog bonus. It makes you invincible and 1 shot everything in melee. So it’s self explanatory why this would be OP. The duration is hefty as well.
- The jetpack will always be useful, it counts as a powerup so it doesn’t takeway from you using weapons. It will serve you in all of the gamemodes.
- Thor’s hammer is an infinite throw-able that travels fast and goes back to the user after it is thrown. It hits everything travelling where thrown and the on the way back as well. This thing is busted.
- Armor – It gives you 2 hits of protection against being knocked out. After each hit you are also granted respawn protection. Personally never gotten this because I always win but I can see how this could cause you to win a round.
- Uzi is the second best firearm in the game (beaten by the plasma gun) because of its super high fire-rate. You can use it in other games modes such as Bomb Panic.
- Death laser is essentially a better Uzi with a windup, it’s cancel-able unlike the Uzi.
- Boxing gloves will mostly be seen due to the underdog bonus, but can be found in boxes. It’s the best melee weapon because the only drawback is that you can’t parry correctly for some reason. Other than that they will always win melee exchanges.
- Now I am not sure whether the lightsaber is better than the the other melee weapons but I have a hunch it’s somehow better.
- The magic book has a long usage animation but it can be immensely useful.
- Firework powerup creates projectiles that shoot up and land around you only harming other players. It’s obvious why this is good.
- The rocket launcher is insanely good if you know what you are doing. Essentially you can spawn-camp a player. The moment they respawn and even though they have respawn protection they can still be hit by the rockets. By the time the rocket ticks down and explodes they lose their protection. This is best used in the Carnage gamemode.
- Pistol and the Slingshot are basically the same weapon. They are very useful and quite common.
- Fireworks is quite a rare weapon that I have only seen a couple of times. This is what the grenade launcher should have been.
- Shotgun is an upgrade from the pistol or slingshot. Higher spread = better chances of hitting.
- The bell… God, I hate this one. It certainly has it’s uses in Bomb panic gamemode and others to a lesser extent. But when used by someone experienced you will quickly be annoyed.
- Two handed weapons that hit from the side are probably the second most common weapon type. They get the job done I suppose. But they are slow and methodical. Good luck using these in a chaotic environment.
- Snare gun isn’t really that amazing unless we are talking about Snack attack or Heist gamemodes.
- The minigun looks like it should be great on paper but it’s simply just a worse version of the Uzi. It has a long windup time where you are exposed.
- Flamethrower / Molotov do not have an immediate effect and you can still be knocked out by throwables so it’s only use is if you are trying to escape.
- Single handed weapons that hit from above or the side are one of the most common weapons in the game. They are alright but forget about trying to throw these, unless it’s a Katana or a Flamingo because they won’t travel far and fly in weird trajectories.
- The grenade launcher just simply sucks. You can blow yourself up most often than not. The grenades are more dangerous because they do not explode on impact but ricochet from most surfaces back to you. Although the chaotic aspect that it has is still semi useful.
- Small throwables are a good way to start the game by stealing weapons from other players. You may find stacks of Water Balloons or Snowballs at certain maps. They fly fast and travel far.
- Ice gun is just not that great. Yeah it stuns but it doesn’t knock players out so they do not drop their weapons. Any other firearm is better.
- Big C4 is just terrible. Good thing it’s rare because nobody ever uses this thing correctly and even then it’s just not good. Long windup time to produce an explosion that will probably knock you out as well.
- Grenade / Firecrackers just don’t make much sense to use when you could just use small throwables to knock people out faster.
- Heavy objects are not particularly useful. They are bulky, take a while to charge a hit, can’t be thrown very well etc. It’s all about speed in this game, so leave these items alone.
- Ice power – I have never seen this in-game apart from the armoury. So I can’t really tell you the usefulness of it. I am guessing it just freezes players around you after you pick it up. So ice gun if it were a powerup.
- Wind blower – only useful in Team Brawl or Panick Bomb gamemodes. Not that great and cannot be thrown.
Never use this
- Spiral firecracker is an area of effect weapon that doesn’t behave how you would think. The weapon is rare and very useless.
- The flare gun applies the fire effect on the player which is already an underwhelming effect but now you have to aim the shot on 1 person only? Just use the flare gun as a projectile and get 2 times more usefulness out of it that way.
- Dart gun inverts your controls. Yeah, that’s it. You can adapt to this after a couple of seconds and knock the person out. The most useless weapon in the game.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Rubber Bandits guide. This guide was originally created and written by Afterburn. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.