This guide will show you where and how to get all power crystals in Roboquest. As of the moment, there’s a total of 6 power crystals that are scattered all over the map.
Purple Power Crystal
- To find the Purple Power Crystal, first, head to the Ruins’ hidden orange area and open the laser gate as explained in the Ruins Laser Gate Guide.
- Once you’ve opened the laser gate, go through the purple door within the secret area.
- Make your way through the scrap yard, facing various challenges along the way.
- The Purple Power Crystal awaits you after a tough battle with a gang of elite bosses.
Blue Power Crystal
- For the Blue Power Crystal, you need to speedrun through Oasis until you reach the first safe area.
- If you’re quick enough, a purple door on the left should be open for you. Proceed through it to reach a rift.
- Navigate through the rift, and you might find rocket jumping useful here.
- The Blue Power Crystal is your reward after successfully defusing a bomb at the end of this adventure.
Red Power Crystal
- To locate the Red Power Crystal, go to the Quarry’s hidden orange area, which you can unlock with the Quarry Secret Area Unlock guide.
- Once inside, make your way to the purple door on the left and travel to the pit.
- Fight your way through the pit and complete the challenges in the three purple rooms.
- The Red Power Crystal awaits you after a challenging boss fight.
Green Power Crystal
- Start your journey by going to Aqua Station and continue until you reach the final area just before the first safe area door.
- Look for some greenery on the right and go through it to discover the purple door.
- Travel to waste station and battle your way through it.
- The Green Power Crystal is your prize after successfully defusing a bomb at the end of your adventure.
Yellow Power Crystal
- Begin your quest by obtaining the Fusion Core Key.
- Head to Aqua Station and use the key in the first safe area. Before leaving this safe area, take a moment to explore behind you to find the Fusion Core door.
- Proceed through the rest of Aqua Station and then travel to Fusion Core.
- Prepare for an intense battle as you fight your way through Fusion Core.
- Your reward is the Yellow Power Crystal, waiting for you after a challenging boss fight.
Light Blue/Teal Power Crystal
- Make sure you have the tech room unlocked in the first Fields safe area by following the Keys Guide.
- On a fresh run, collect and hold onto at least 25 power cells, and then make your way to the Fields safe area.
- Unlock the power cell door to gain access to the purple door.
- Travel to the doom gardens and brave the challenges within. The green exploding ball can help you extend your time.
- At the end of your adventure, you’ll find the Light Blue / Teal Power Crystal as your reward.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Roboquest guide. This guide was originally created and written by Exsie. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.