- Title: Remember
- Release Date:
Guide to help you see the full story of Remember, Remember while getting all the endings and all achievements in the game.
In simple terms, the game can be divided into five “chapters”.
The only actions that matter for getting the different endings are what you choose to do during the maze sections and who you choose to talk to during “free time”.
EXCEPTION: There are three dialogue choices that heavily affect what endings you will be able to get.
After starting the game once again after getting at least one of the bad endings, you will receive and achievement and a ‘Trust’ value will start to increment from 1 to 3 (MAX), which makes the Maze of Judgement at the end of the game easier by unlocking some paths and also allows you to receive information from the character’s confessions.
Murderers Don’t Go To Heaven
Fail to save everyone during any maze game except for the final Maze of Judgement.
A Butterfly’s Forgiveness
Save everyone during the final Maze of Judgement.
Single Innocent Soul
Only save Rosa during the final Maze of Judgement.
Bloodtrail To Hell
Choose to kill everyone during the final Maze of Judgement (pressed ENTER to execute everyone prematurely).
Fail to save at least one person during the final Maze of Judgement, then pick the “Stay here” dialogue option.
A Fatal Accident
Fail to save at least one person during the final Maze of Judgement, then pick the “Leave” dialogue option.
Blood on Your Hands
Choose to save at least one person while killing the rest during the final Maze of Judgement.
Broken Mind, Broken Soul
Fail to save anyone during the final Maze of Judgement.
Only save Lisa during the final Maze of Judgement.
- Blooper Time! – Listen to the Bloopers in Extras after unlocking them by getting at least one ending.
BUGGED – ACHIEVEMENT GRANTED EVEN WHEN OPENING BLOOPERS MENU BEFORE THEY’VE BEEN UNLOCKED
- The Story Begins… – Start a new game for the first time.
- Your First Charge – Successfully finish the Maze of Simplicity.
- Murderers Don’t Go To Heaven – Get the associated ending.
- Escaped the Hunt – Successfully finish the Maze of The Hunt.
- Overcoming Confusion – Successfully finish the Maze of Confusion.
- Impatience – Choose to force your lost memories to return.
- Conquered True Fear – Successfully finish the Maze of True Fear.
- The Scientist – Listen to all of the Journal audio logs in Extras.
BUGGED – ACHIEVEMENT GRANTED EVEN WHEN CLICKING ON JOURNAL #8 BEFORE IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED
- A Butterfly’s Forgiveness – Get the associated ending.
- A Human’s Trust – Choose to trust the others and not force your memories to return so quickly.
- Single Innocent Soul – Get the associated ending.
- Bloodtrail To Hell – Get the associated ending.
- Self-Punishing Suicide – Get the associated ending.
- A Fatal Accident – Get the associated ending.
- Come to Play Again? – Start a new game after getting at least one ending.
- Breeding Psychos – Get the associated ending.
- Blood on Your Hands – Get the associated ending.
- Peter’s Confession – Get Peter to confess about what he knows.
During every “Free Time” section, choose to visit Peter.
- Rosa’s Confession – Get Rosa to confess about what she knows.
During every “Free Time” section, choose to visit Rosa.
- Broken Mind, Broken Soul – Get the associated ending.
- Peter’s Love – Make Peter your closest confidant and partner.
In the final “Free Time” event before getting Peter’s Confession, pick the “I’m not into girls. I like guys.” dialogue option, then finish the Maze of Judgement by saving everyone.
- Rosa’s Love – Make Rosa your closest confidant and partner.
In the final “Free Time” event before getting Rosa’s Confession, pick the “I like you, too.” dialogue option, then finish the Maze of Judgement by saving everyone.
- Xavier’s Confession – Get Xavier to confess about what he knows.
During every “Free Time” section, choose to visit Xavier.
- Lisa’s Confession – Get Lisa to confess about what she knows.
During every “Free Time” section, choose to visit Lisa.
- Masochistic Pleasure – Successfully finish the Maze of Judgement.
THIS ACHIEVEMENT IS CATASTROPHICALLY BUGGED AND WILL NOT BE GRANTED FOR ABOUT 90% OF THE PLAYERS. THIS SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE VERSION OF THE GAME/YOUR PERSONAL COPY OF IT. EVERYTHING IN THE CODE LOOKS FINE SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS DOES NOT WORK. SEND HELP.
Yeah, this was very annoying. Let’s get some tips & tricks down so you can breeze through these on repeat playthroughs of the game.
Make sure to always, always save before the game makes you do a maze.
Maze of Simplicity
A set of 3 simple mazes with a lenient time limit and a slow, passive pursuer. Yeah, you can’t mess this up.
Maze of The Hunt
- A set of 3 mazes where you’re constantly chased by an aggressive bird.
- Well, first of all, your pursuer is always slower than you so the #1 bit of advice here is to NEVER STOP MOVING.
- Backtracking with the bird on your tail is impossible.
- Notable to mention that two of the three mazes used for this challenge are very annoying with a lot of forced twists and turns, meaning you will not be able to do beat this if the game is lagging.
Maze of Confusion
- A set of 3 mazes where aggressive bees periodically spawn on the other side of the maze across from you while saving one of your friends makes four beehives spawn that block movement.
- This is mostly up to RNG as the bees are not threatening at all, it’s the beehives you have to watch out for. If you get a bad spawn that blocks a lot of important exits and shortcuts it is better to reload.
Maze of True Fear
- A set of 3 mazes where extremely fast and aggressive pursuers only spawn if you step on traps on the floor.
- Just make sure to not step on the traps, maybe?
- Sometimes it is beneficial to step on a trap and sprint to save on of your friends, getting caught later, as this insures several seconds of saved time.
- Remember that getting caught with a shield up stalls you for ~3 seconds, while not having a shield will make it ~5 seconds.
Maze of Judgement
- The massive endgame maze that you spend three playthroughs on making easier.
- No threats exist in the starting room with the shield. To your west is Lisa, to your north – Rosa, to your south – Xavier, to your east – Peter.
- Obstacles will block some VERY important movement options depending on your Trust Level. At MAX Trust, all the obstacles are gone.
- You can press ENTER at any time to finish, personally executing every character that you did not save.
- The recommended order to save your friends is in order as written.
- This maze is HEAVILY RNG based, expect to reload at least a dozen times on Trust Level 0.
- While you’re in one of the characters’ chambers, traps will spawn on the floor. Stepping on one will release an aggressive and fast pursuer from their little monster closet which is always in a fixed place on each part of the maze.
- At MAX Trust the recommended strategy is to get around halfway to your friend then leg it, stepping over all of the traps and alerting the pursuer. You will still have enough time to save your friend and move to the exit, where no pursuer can follow you.
- On 0 Trust (Hard difficulty) this maze requires very favorable RNG but is still completable in about an hour, to which I can attest.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Remember guide. This guide was originally created and written by averagejoe. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.