- Title: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
- Release Date: September 22, 2020
- Developer: Double Damage Games
- Publisher: Double Damage Games
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Rebel Galaxy Outlaw smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz, or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 4.0, 1GB VRam
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw?
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw System Requirements
Can I Run Rebel Galaxy Outlaw?
The game is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, and Windows 10 operating systems. Your processor should be at least an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz, or higher. You’ll need a minimum of 2 GB of RAM and a graphics card that supports Shader model 4.0 with 1GB VRAM. Ensure you have DirectX Version 11 installed, and make sure you have 20 GB of available storage space. Additionally, a DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit sound card is required for audio.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Rebel Galaxy Outlaw? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Rebel Galaxy Outlaw > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.
How to Monitor Rebel Galaxy Outlaw FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Rebel Galaxy Outlaw:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.