- Title: Quake II
- Release Date: November 11, 1997
- Developer: id Software, Nightdive Studios, MachineGames
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
For the Remastered edition, an addition is made. You’ll now find a flashlight in your inventory. This flashlight can be used for playful interactions in all the campaigns.
Enabling Flashlight in Story Campaigns
- Press the “~” key to open the console.
- Type the following command: “give flashlight” (without using quotation marks).
It’s quite fascinating to observe how shadows are projected in the classic-looking game. These shadows will appear behind various objects, enemies, or the edges of walls/boxes. Interestingly, the flashlight was designed as an item you can pick up at the beginning of one of the original expansion campaigns, although this feature doesn’t seem to be present in the others. Enjoy this new addition!
That's everything we are sharing today for this Quake II guide. This guide was originally created and written by Crafty. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.