- Title: Punch Club 2: Fast Forward
- Release Date: July 21, 2023
- Developer: Lazy Bear Games
- Publisher: tinyBuild
There are several ways you can easily increase your character’s happiness in Punch Club 2: Fast Forward. Here are the best ways to increase your character’s happiness in the game:
- If you have a pet, be sure to feed it. If you do not have a pet, consider sitting in front of the television. Fighting successfully will give you happiness points, in addition to a daily happiness point accumulation for several days.
- Visiting your neighbor and watching a movie together for 1.5 hours will give you 10 happiness points.
- It seems that buying soda has proven to be the most effective method of restoring happiness, as television alone is no longer enough.
- By acquiring more videotapes and enjoying them with a friend, you can eventually unlock an ability to increase your emotional state (such as anger or happiness) during “relaxing” activities like watching TV or playing games.
- Both fighting and exercising contribute to your happiness.
- Once you acquire Mods, you gain access to the Mad Scientist, who can provide you with a daily dose of amusement via a joke app. For a dollar a day, you will receive a “funny” joke that really boosts your happiness.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Punch Club 2: Fast Forward guide. This guide was originally created and written by Zero. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.