- Title: Project Playtime
- Release Date:
This guide will be showing you how to easily unlock the new map in Project Playtime.
New Map Unlock Guide
- Install Universal Unreal Engine (Link is in the comments because steam blocked it here)
- Open Project Playtime and host a game
- Open UUUClient.exe (Universal Unreal Engine)
- Select Project Playtime as the process that should be the dll injected in
- Now it should look like this:
- Press “Inject DLL”
- Switch to the Project Playtime tab
- Press the key that is in your Configuration (I recommend using the Comma)
- Type in Streammap 0_Main_RecycleMill
You did it!
Now you’re playing the new map
Note: The other players map icons will show the map you had chosen first. They will notice only 2 things while being in the waiting area:
- There will be a blue fog around them
- Their host will be missing
So if you enter a game with a blue fog in the waiting area, that game will have this beta map.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Project Playtime guide. This guide was originally created and written by FZ_Wowa. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.