This game guide explains basic game mechanics and some other stuff in v0.9.0602.2 Patch.
User Interface; Hotkeys; Mechanics
- By holding Ctrl key player will access a list of available controls.
- Press Esc to pause the game and open the in-game menu where you can find Mission tasks, Princess Status, and Sword Gift description (also it’s easier to hold the Q key in-game if you want to select a specific gift in the fight) and System menu.
The game itself (orange arrows):
1. Main status. Pretty self-explanatory. EXP, Health, Stamina gauges; consumables in a backpack and corresponding hotkeys; Princess icon that changes to the sword style icon if player unsheathes a sword.
2. Princess backpack that can store some of the clothes if the player wants to swap something in the middle of adventures. Note: Backpacks are limited by clothes weight and this limit will increase after each Princess levels up. Do not try to store all your clothes in the backpack. Access Wardrobe (red 3 arrows) to store unused clothing.
3. Sword Excitement gauge. It fills up over time and players can speed it up by performing the following actions:
- Strike an enemy with a sword. (low increase)
- Counterattack after successful dodge by using the E key. (each counterattack hit will give a medium amount of excitement)
- Do a backstab by using the F key if the player is silent enough and behind an enemy’s cone of vision. (high increase; doesn’t work on Boss Orcs)
Note: the player can perform counterattack and backstab only on a humanoid Orcs.
4. Princess resources. Enchantment gems quantity; Gold; Clothing Vouchers.
Gems can be acquired in chests and sometimes enemies carry them. Gems can be used in a Clothing workbench to enchant clothes. Gold drops from:
- Monsters. (low amount)
- A final chest in The Road of Salvation. (amount depends on how well the player performed a dungeon cleanup from H to SSS rank)
- In the Arena game mode at the top left corner of The Way of Revenge map. (Huge amount)
Clothing Vouchers can be traded for new clothing in the Wardrobe. To acquire a Voucher, players have to find clothing that they already has in a backpack or wardrobe (also this clothing must be unenchanted), just play more and you will stockpile these vouchers.
What we can do in “main hub” Sword Territory (red arrows)
- Customization cave where you can edit Princess appearance.
- Brewing stand allows purchasing potions.
- Wardrobe provides clothing storage and the ability to trade Vouchers for extra clothing.
- Clothing Workbench to enchant desired clothing.
- A passage way to The Road of Salvation is a default game mode where each of the levels has different conditions to complete. (open from the start of the game)
- A road to The Way of Revenge which has an open map to explore; farm and enter in Arena game mode zone. Players have to complete a Cloud City dungeon in The Road of Salvation to enter.
Extra. Make a nice photo using in-game Photo mode by pressing the G key.
1. Basic Properties contains info about:
Princess Level. Max is 70, after leveling up players have to enter in Status Screen to distribute a point into one of the three choices:
- +1 to Attack damage
- +20 to Health Points
- +8 to Stamina Points
Max Health and Stamina Points can be raised only by spending a point when leveling up.
(Max physical strength is Stamina Points)
Attack damage, Attack speed, Defense. Critical Hit rate can be amplified by clothing and clothing enchantment. The red numbers are bonuses from clothing.
2. Charm direct influence window represents overall information about what charm bonuses Princess receives from clothing that she wearing right now. Clothing charm points can be upgraded at Clothing Workbench.
Each clothing has one of the following charm types:
- Heroic will give bonus damage to counterattack. (default 100% +10% per each point)
- Gentle will amplify potion effectiveness. (default 60% +10% per point)
- Mature will boost Health regen. (default 0.72 HP/Sec +0.288 HP/Sec per point)
- Wild will boost Stamina regen. (default 2.88 SP/Sec +0.96 SP/Sec per point)
- Sexy will boost Critical Hit damage. (default 120% +12% per point)
- Noble will amplify Sword Gift effectiveness. (default 0% +10% per point)
Pure will amplify Exitement bonus when players attack the enemy. (default 0% +10% per point) See more at 1.2 User interface Sword Exitement gauge
Shy will make your footsteps do less noise for an enemy. (default 0% +10% per point) Upon achieving 100% Hide footsteps, Princess run will be silent even if you bump the enemy’s back by running. you will still hear high heels sound on a certain terrain
3. Charm-Posture window shows how skilled Princess is with each of the postures. Posture rank can range from F to SSS and do direct influence the orange text effects in 4. Posture Effect window. Note: Charm effects do not amplify any of the Posture Effect window parameters.
Each of the Postures has an animal that represents it. Princess can put on clothes that boost mastery gain for a specific skill to raise it faster up to SSS For example Wolf style Posture gains a “Growth per attack” bonus from a Heroic charm bonus. Mastery gain starts from 0.5 +0.05 per charm point.
4. Posture Effect window explains details of what can do each of the Sword Style. White text is static bonuses, that active all of the time if this posture is currently selected. For example, a Leopard Style gives +30% movement speed – if the player set this posture, and hides a sword then The Princess will run quite fast, it comes in handy in The Way of Revenge.
On the other hand, the Orange text represents bonuses received from a Posture mastery.
Some dungeon end screen info
I don’t know much about exact values but here is what I have noticed:
- Starting score is 100 (it represents SSS rank)
- Each of the ranks has its own chest type at the end of the dungeon. H is the smallest and SSS is the biggest.
- Counter attack, Time spent is pretty self-explanatory; Assassination score raises when player does backstab on orcs; Play Tricks score raises when player use any Sword Gift; Be injured score reduces when an enemy does damage to The Princess.
- Every item starting enchantment chance is 100%. It decreases after each successful enchantment by 5% and the lowest value is 5% chance, so players can boost their character infinitely, but it will take a high amount of the enchantment gems.
- Only Charm points can give you a variety of nice bonuses so a player should find by himself an effective set of clothing that gives him the desired unique bonuses and also look not very ugly or not very skimpy if the player has other people in the apartment nearby
- As the image shows, the player can enchant even a naked part of the body, the game considers it like an item so feel free to use an “empty” slot to boost The Princess power. If you are enchanted with one of the basic “naked items”, you will be awarded automatically a new one if you return to Sword Territory.
- Boosting Critical Hit and Critical Chance is a very good strat.
- I do recommend enchanting clothing up to +10 Charm points as soon as possible because those bonuses are just simply very good.
- I do recommend enchanting every item slowly, make sure that chances to enchant are equal in all of the cloth slots.
The Arena Game Mode
What can give us The Arena?
- Huge amount of gold
- Cleared Cloud City dungeon in The Road to Salvation
- Enter into The Way of Revenge
Note: I won’t give players an easy way to enter The Arena because players have to be ready enough to fight there so players have to do exams by clearing Orcs on their path. Yes, I’m cruel but fair.
So you have spawned here
Stick to the orange line and stop at the red E icon
Remember this E?
Again stick to the orange line, it will be fun!
At the end of the line, you will see a green G icon, this is what we have searched for.
This is how it looks like when you are right near to the save point. Save there if you are not sure.
I can see this NPC from there! You should chat with her.
At The Arena player have 3 interactive things to do:
- 2 in 1 Store and Claim Rewards.
- Wave Trigger at the red circle, E key to start.
- Portal to The Way of Revenge.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Princess&Blade guide. This guide was originally created and written by Ripashel. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.