100% achievement guide for Orcs Must Die 3. Note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. Simply scan the page if you’re looking for a certain achievement.
Orcs Must Die 3 Achievement Guide
There are 26 achievements for this game. All achievements can be completed playing solo or co-op.
There are 5 campaign modes: Old Friends, Drastic Steps, Scramble, Endless, & Weekly. The Drastic Steps Campaign unlocks after completing all the levels in the Old Friends Main Campaign. There are 3 difficulties: Apprentice, War Mage, & Rift Lord.
Each level has a goal of 5 skulls. No enemies must reach the breach in order to get 4 skulls. Completing the level within its speedrun time will reward the 5th. Bonus skulls are rewarded for various other accomplishments, & are shown on the Stat Screen after completing a level.
Skulls are used to purchase Traps, Weapons, Trinkets, & their upgrades.
- Combo Apprentice – Score 500,000 in any campaign scenario.
- War Lord – Beat the first war scenario.
- War Mage – Complete the main campaign.
- Complete all 18 levels on any difficulty.
- Rift Lord – Complete the story campaign on Rift Lord difficulty.
- Valedictorian – Earn 5 skulls on every scenario of the story campaign on Rift Lord difficulty.
- First Flight – Complete the Drastic Steps campaign.
- The Landing – Complete the Drastic Steps campaign on Rift Lord difficulty.
- Top Floor – Earn 5 skulls on every scenario of the Drastic Steps campagin on Rift Lord difficulty.
- Cracking Eggs – Complete Tier 2 in Scramble.
- Making an Omelet – Complete Tier 5 in Scramble.
- Scrambled Eggs – Reroll a debuff in Scramble.
- Combo Rift Lord – Score 5,000,000 total in Scramble.
- Survivor – Survive 10 waves in a single endless match.
- Can’t Stop Me Now – Survive 25 waves in a single endless match.
- Combo War Mage – Score 5,000,000 in any endless match.
- Challenge Accepted – Complete any Weekly Challenge.
Gear consists of Weapons & Trinkets. They’re purchased & upgraded from the Inventory using Skulls.
- Fair Trade – Purchase a new piece of gear.
- Tinkerer – Upgrade a piece of gear.
- Well Equipped – Unlock all gear slots.
- Obtained after the slots on the loadout bar unlock. Can’t miss it.
There are 2 types of traps. Ones that are anywhere-use, & War Scenarios that can only be used in War Scenario levels.
- Upgraded – Purchase all upgrades for a single trap.
- Obtained by buying all 3 upgrades, as well as completing the listed challenge & buying both special upgrades.
- Collector – Acquire every item in the game.
- There are a total of 42 traps (31 anywhere-use traps, 11 War Scenario traps), 15 weapons, 7 trinkets, and 4 heros.
Coins and Kills Achievements
These will come naturally playing through levels. Coins are only used in levels to place traps. Coins aren’t used for upgrading gear or traps, & are obtained by killing enemies.
- Assassin – Kill 100 minions.
- Warpath – Kill 10,000 minions.
- Moneybags – Earn 100,000 coins.
- Millionaire – Earn 1,000,000 coin.
- Rifts Protected – Complete all achievements.