A guide on the upgrades and strategy needed to survive and get 40 warp explosions.
This will take a bit and you will likely be over level 35 by the time you unlock this achievement. Our goal is to cause 40 warp explosions.
- Weapon – Blades
- Body – Engineer
- Shield – Warp
Strategy- You will be breaking your shield a lot whether you like it or not. It is best to grab hull upgrades like Force Armor and Reactive Armor. Since you will be breaking your shield, why not weaponize it? Grab shield recharge upgrades along with Volatile Shields. You won’t need much else than that since the amount of shield bursts happening at once is going to do lots of damage
The only way to even get that many warp shields are with constructs. DO NOT take any upgrades that will disable you from firing your main weapon!
- Shielded Contracts (construct)
- Advanced Engineering (construct)
- Drones (construct)
- Loaded Mines (construct)
- Minefield (construct)
- Splinter (weapon)
- Volley (weapon)
- Fusillade (weapon)
- Volatile Shields (shields)
- Flash Shielding (Shields)
- Rocket Drones (drones)
- Overclock (turret)
- War Machine (turret)
- Discord (Wild Mod)
- Efficiency (hull/shields)
- Regeneration (hull)
- Regenerative Shields (shield)
- Force Armor (hull)
- Absorption (hull)
- Shield Cooldown (shield)
- Blades destroy enemy projectiles, if your getting overwhelmed, throw your blades and clear a path!
- Prioritize enemies with lasers or things that go through your sheild.
- Blades can reach behind obstacles like that red black hole boss’ orbs and the front shielded mine enemies. use your blades to help your contracts.
- Keep your drones by your side, you don’t have a personal shield, so use them as one.
And that concludes this Nova Drift guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.