This guide contains a summary of quick reference material for playing Nebulous Fleet Command.
How Much Ammo to Bring
A frequent question is how much ammo to bring.
- Based on 20mins of firing for Offensive weapons and 4mins for Defensive weapons (PD etc)
- Numbers are for one weapon/PD. Multiply these numbers based on how many of each you bring. See the example at the bottom of each picture.
- Points are rounded up to the nearest multiple of each ammo type so you get the most out of your points.
- Considers the base weapon/PD and then up to 3 buffing modules (such as the ammo elevators or EREGs) as after three I believe the efficiency drops off.
Updated the original numbers post Modular Missile Update.
Gun Reloading Terms Autoloader – the internal magazine of a weapon.
Recycle time – the time taken for the gun to reload using ammo from the autoloader
Reload time – the time taken to reload the guns autoloader
Full explanation see video:
Expected Radar Detection Ranges
These reference guides will show the expected ranges at which each hull will be detected by each radar.
MAX RCS (Radar Cross Section) – Generally the broadest/flattest part of the ship.
Angled – minimized RCS possible based on heading and roll.
- See http://nebfltcom.wikidot.com/hull:list for the RCS modeling
with ARR (Adaptive Radar Receiver) – helps detection, and used in testing only on corvettes and frigates as they are the smallest and hardest to detect.
See video for a breakdown of Radar Mechanics
See video for testing method and visualization
That's everything we are sharing today for this Random guide. This guide was originally created and written by JDee. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.