Developer 24 Entertainment has just rolled out the latest update for Naraka: Bladepoint. While many players are already enjoying the new features and bug fixes of Naraka: Bladepoint, it’s unfortunate that some players have already been experiencing issues. Some of the issues that players have been having after the latest Naraka: Bladepoint update are game crashes, being unable to run the game, and more. If you’re one of the players who have been getting these kinds of issues and errors in Naraka: Bladepoint after the update, this guide will help you fix your concerns.
Since we’re dealing with a game downloaded on Steam, it’s actually quite easy to handle the issue. All you have to do is verify the integrity of the game using Steam’s own feature. For those who are not familiar with this method, here’s a step-by-step process on how you can fix your concerns:
- Launch or open the Steam program.
- Go to the Library section and find Naraka: Bladepoint on the left side.
- Right-click Naraka: Bladepoint and select the Properties option.
- Go to the Local Files tab section and click the Verify integrity of game files… button.
- Wait until the verification is complete.
Note that Steam’s verification process may take some time as it depends on the total file size of the game. After the verification is complete, all you need to do is run the game normally. This method will usually fix any crashing issues after the update. If you’re still getting some in-game crashes and freezes, please refer to this link.