100% achievement guide for Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. Note that this guide contains spoilers of the game. Just scan the page if you’re looking for a certain achievement.
Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin Achievement Guide
To make achievement hunting much easier, we will be dividing the achievements by category.
- Valiant Rider Plaque – Defeated 50 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
- Extraordinary Rider Plaque – Defeated 100 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
- Champion Rider Plaque – Defeated 200 monsters. A commemoration of your incredible courage.
- Supreme Crest – Obtained S Rank in 50 battles. A crest to commemorate your style.
Break Monster Parts
- Proficient Partbreaker Symbol – Broke monster parts 10 times. Proof of your understanding of monster anatomy.
- Peerless Partbreaker Symbol – Broke monster parts 30 times. Proof of your understanding of monster anatomy.
- Deviant Badge – Slayed your first Deviant Monster. Show it off with pride.
Exploration Related Achievements
- Expedition Orders – Unlocked a Monstie Expedition Party slot. Thrilling expeditions await you!
- Catavan Conqueror – Visited all Catavan Stands. Many thanks for your pawtronage.
- Wanderer’s Shield – For completing the Gallery of Story Cutscenes. But don’t be fooled! Your adventures are not over yet…
- Secret Scroll of Bonds – Completed the Elder’s Lair. You emerged victorious from a true test of strength.
Gear and Weapons Related Achievements
- Battle Gear Royalty – Upgraded a high rank weapon to max level. A symbol of true weapon mastery and power.
- Battle Armor Royalty – Upgraded high rank armor to max level. A sign that you have mastered the art of defense.
- Fashionista – Obtained your first Layered Armor. Now you can hunt monsters in style!
- If you have the Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin – Deluxe Kit dlc, you will unlock this automatically. Or you can easily get layered Armour from Melynx, the shady Vendor cat who sells you stuff for bottle caps.
- Trendsetter – Obtained all of Navirou’s Outfits. Now you can mix, match, and show off your totally chic fashion style! Note: Excluding add-on content.
Genetics Related Achievements
- Initiate’s Certificate – Channeled genes into all nine slots. Always strive for perfection.
- Mastery Gem – Upgraded an XL gene to max level. Proof that you’re a pro at Monstie husbandry.
Book of Genes
- Genetics for Beginners – Completed one third of the Book of Genes. Every journey starts with a single step.
- Advanced Genetics – Completed two thirds of the Book of Genes. Master genetics to defeat any foe.
- Genetics Compendium – Completed the Book of Genes. Proof of your astounding scholarship.
Kinship Level Related Achievements
- Friend of Kayna – Reached Kinship Stone Level 2
- Friend of Alwin – Reached Kinship Stone Level 3
- Friend of Avinia – Reached Kinship Stone Level 4
- Friend of Reverto – Reached Kinship Stone Level 5
- Friend of Kyle – Reached Kinship Stone Level 6
- Friend of Cheval – Reached Kinship Stone Level 7
- Friend of Ratha – Reached Kinship Stone Level 8
- Shining Kinship Stone – Reached Kinship Stone Level 9
To fill up your Kinship Gauge quickly and reach higher levels easily:
- Use armor that has the HtH Master skill.
- Equip a talisman with the Soul Kinship skill.
- Use a Mounting Charm at the Prayer Pot.
- Use a Hunting Horn with the Bonds of Kinship skill and a Gunlances special skills from head to head.
You can get a Kinship (L) talisman from Melynx or if RNG is on your side, random treasure chests in dens.
Kinship Skills Gallery Achievements
- New Rider – Completed one third of the Kinship Skills Gallery. There are many more Monsties out there to befriend.
- Veteran Rider – Completed two thirds of the Kinship Skills Gallery. One step closer to finishing it all.
- Monster Rider – Completed the Kinship Skills Gallery. You are truly a Rider among Riders!
- Bonds of Friendship – Completed the Double Kinship Skills Gallery. Bonds of friendship are forever.
Quests Related Achievements
- Helping Hand Medal – Completed 50 types of Subquests. Making a big difference, little by little.
- Good Soul Medal – Completed 100 types of Subquests. Making a big difference, little by little.
- Gold Medal – Completed the gold Trial Quest requirements. As befits such an achievement, this medal is solid gold.
Skill Scrolls and Recipies Achievements
- Scholar’s Tome – Obtained a new skill scroll. A sign of your noteworthy weapon proficiency.
- Expert’s Tome – Collected all skill scrolls. There’s no weapon you cannot put to good use.
- Philosopher’s Tome – Collected half of all Books of Combos. Testifies to your remarkable craftsmanship.
- Sage’s Tome – Collected all recipes. Proof of your mastery over all items.
- Monsterpedia: Novice – Completed one third of the Monsterpedia. There is still much to be discovered.
- Monsterpedia: Expert – Completed two thirds of the Monsterpedia. Just gathering the information is tough enough!
- Monsterpedia: Master – Completed the Monsterpedia. Everything known about monsters.
- Monstipedia: New Edition – Completed one third of the Monstipedia. A simple task for a Rider.
- Monstipedia: Revised Edition – Completed two thirds of the Monstipedia. You’re a Rider en route to the top.
- Monstipedia: Complete Edition – Completed the Monstipedia. Very few actually manage to achieve this.
Add-on content doesn’t count towards the achievements.
Multiplayer Related Achievements
- Scroll of Cooperation – Completed your first Co-Op Quest in Multiplayer. Working together with friends makes everything so much easier!
- Scroll of Power – Won your first Single Battle in Multiplayer. The first of many battles to come.
- Scroll of Unity – Won your first Pair Battle in Multiplayer. Teamwork is the key to success.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin guide. This guide was originally created and written by Distance Of Shadows. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.