- Title: Mist Legacy
- Release Date: September 14, 2022
- Developer: Virtys
- Publisher: Virtys
Firstly, I want to mention that the method I’m about to describe is often referred to as “cheesing” the game, and it comes with certain risks and expenses. Please be aware of this before proceeding. Additionally, I’m surprised that this method isn’t commonly mentioned, so I’ll share it here. However, please note that I may not be aware of any limitations this method might have, as my testing has been limited.
How to obtain infinite storage in Mist Legacy:
- Select the item you wish to store.
- Set an exorbitantly high price for the item when listing it on the market, making it highly unlikely that someone will purchase it. It’s advisable to choose items with low market values to minimize the gold spent on commissions.
- Set the shortest possible duration for the item listing.
- Since it’s highly unlikely that anyone will buy the item within the short duration, when the sales time expires, the item will be transferred to your market storage. This storage seemingly has no apparent limits.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Mist Legacy guide. This guide was originally created and written by Crash [LV]. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.