Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is now available and players are now already loving the adventure of Miles Morales. The game has been offering a lot of features and one of them is the on-screen English subtitles. While some loves to see the subtitles, many gamers want to get rid of it. But how can you turn off the English subtitles in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales?
In this guide, you will be able to learn and discover the step-by-step guide on how to properly disable the subtitles in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
How to Turn Off Subtitles in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Disabling the English subtitles in the game can be easily done whether your about to start the game or already in the game. Below is the guide on how you can turn them off.
- Go to the Main Menu of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
- Click the Settings option.
- In this section, find the Subtitles option just below the Game option.
- Select Subtitles to disable or enable the subtitles for spoken dialogue.
- Go back and enjoy the game.
Apart from the feature where you can turn off or turn on the subtitles, you will also find some valuable subtitles features such as subtitle size, background, color, and speaker color.