- Title: Mail Time
- Release Date:
This is just a simple description of where each mushroom is, in case you’re struggling to find them. It was written with v.1.00.10 (Beta) in mind, so if things change in future and this is out of date, I apologize! Please note that as of v.1.00.10 (Beta) Toph (the person who takes the mushrooms) is broken and you can’t hand in all mushroom samples.
- Amethyst Deceiver – Walk away from Toph, towards the water. There are three purple mushrooms by a stump. It’s there.
- Purple Pinwheel – Go to the bottom of the well, amongst all the yellow flowers. Just walk slowly around it until you find the purple mushrooms, it’s there!
- Indigo Milkcap – Go to the farm, there’s a set of blue mushrooms, it’s there
- Scarlet Elfcup – Go to the van, cross the road, go to the back of the little area beyond the road. There’s mushrooms that look like pink cups with a red interior. It’s there.
- Blue Pinkgill – Go into the cave behind the waterfall, go up the path, there’s a cluster of 3 blue mushrooms, it’s there.
- Wrinkled Peach – Go to Clarence’s jumping off point, glide over to the area with bright pastel flowers. Head round to the left, it’s near Basil and Soks, it’s a big wrinkly peach looking mushroom.
- Red Cage – Go to where Kiki the cat is, head to the rocks to the right of him (by the wall), go behind them. There’s a red net-looking thing, it’s that.
- Parrot Waxcap – Glide over to the area you go to to meet Greg. Go down and left towards all the greenery. There’s a clump of green mushrooms, it’s them.
- Golden Tuft – Go to Max the capybara, head behind him to a little squished-looking house, go behind that house. There’s some mushrooms there, that’s them.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Mail Time guide. This guide was originally created and written by charlieend. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.