- Title: Magnus Positive Phototaxis
- Release Date:
Walkthrough and guidance for obtaining 100% achievements in Magnus Positive Phototaxis.
- Take the yellow cartridge.
- Go south and inspect the remote control. Take a battery.
- Find the first fragment of papyrus in the drawer under the TV.
- Head southwest and pick up the red fan heater.
- Open the drawer of the left nightstand and take the blue lighter.
- Go north, then northeast to find a hallway with a locked door.
- Enter the first room on the left, then take the deodorant and the plunger.
- Use the plunger on the toilet to get a knife.
You like that sound.
- Back in the hallway, enter the second room on the left. Take the crowbar.
- Take some cables and screws from the table in the center of the room.
- Back in the hallway, enter the second room on the right and take the flash memory device.
- Leave the room, then go south and use the knife on the sofa to find a note.
- Head northwest and use the flash memory device on the large computer.
- Interact with the large computer and abort the program.
- Activate ‘POSITIVE_PHOTOAXIS.FOS’.
You interrupted the toxic program and started a positive message in its place.
- After a few seconds, pick up the clock.
- Backtrack to the hallway and enter the first room on the right.
- Place the fan heater, the deodorant, the screws, the battery, the lighter and the clock:
- Interact with the safe and enter: *309#.
- Take the key from the safe and use it on the locked door in the hallway.
- Go through the door to end the chapter.
- Find the second fragment of papyrus on the stairs.
- Interact with the basin in the corner to find a key.
- Head upstairs and enter the first room on the left.
- Pick up the book, then use the crowbar on the plank with the eye. Pick up the scroll.
- Leave and go through the door on the right to find an organ.
- Interact with the pipes – the order is shown in the book: 53241867.
You found the answer in the Book.
- Take the third fragment of papyrus and leave the room.
- Interact with the electric box in the bottom right.
- Open the box and place the cables. Solution:
- Now, enter the room next to the electric box and examine the box on the left.
- You can find the code on the three papyrus fragments: 2278.
- Take the key and leave the room. Go downstairs.
- Use the key on the door on the right. Go through the door.
- Pick up the book from the floor.
- Interact with the third book on the right:
The mask hides the true face.
- Approach the altar and take another book.
- Place the two books, the key and the scroll:
- Enter the secret passage and take the skull.
- Go north and place the skull in the cavity.
Inside hides many things, such as the abyss and the tree of life.
- Go through the door to end the chapter.
- Go east and interact with the pile of bricks to find a worm.
- Head north, then west and find a lockpick next to the fishing rod.
- Use the worm on the fishing rod to get a SIM card.
- Go east three times, then use the lockpick on the door. Solution: 321213.
- Enter the building and inspect the hanging cabinet on the left.
- Take the small key and the dagger.
- Inspect the locker and pick up the scheme.
- Go through the ‘PERSONEL’ door and use the SIM card on the telephone.
- Now, leave the building, go south, then northwest.
- Use the lockpick on the door. Solution: 132122.
- Enter the building and take the suction hose.
- Backtrack to the tractor at the start of the chapter and use the small key on it.
- Use the suction hose on the tractor, then go down to find a statue.
- Interact with the mechanism on the left and align the gems:
- Click on the X in the top right corner and pick up the wooden hammer.
- Use the hammer on the statue.
You destroyed the demon cult.
- Enter the secret room and use the dagger on the heart.
Act of mercy
- Back in the ‘PERSONEL’ room, interact with the valves. Solution: 74518.
- Go east and take the schematic drawing.
- Now, go west two times and solve the puzzle:
A pierced heart
You solved the puzzle.
- Take the casette and go west.
- Enter the hotel, then head through the first door on the right.
- Insert the casette in the casette player.
- Take the small key to room #5 from the table.
- Go through the door and pick up the eyeball.
- In room #5, inspect the strange box and insert the eyeball.
- The solution for the final puzzle is on the parchment in your inventory.
- Take the bus ticket and use it on the bus outside.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Magnus Positive Phototaxis guide. This guide was originally created and written by Hanni. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.