This guide will show you how to unlock all achievements in Love Alone Death. Keep in mind that this guide may include spoilers of the game. However, the ending story is not included on this page.
Love Alone Death Achievements
Make her happy until the end
- In the first chapter, talk to Lilith and head to the left side of the second floor to find the ointment and spoiled bread.
- In the second chapter, instead of collecting money, offer Lilith the special item called ‘Lilith’s Knife.’
- When you reach the third chapter, be sure to give Lilith a beautiful flower crown as a gift.
- If Lilith asks for her knife later on, make sure to hand it over to her just as it is.
Thank you for cutting hair nicely
- In Chapter 3, go to the kitchen and obtain a pair of scissors, then give the scissors to Lilith.
Be Annette’s good lover untill the end
- Chapter 1: Once you’ve finished your conversation with Dana, find the box containing a white stone in the hallway on the right side. Break through the board that’s blocking the way to the basement.
- Chapter 2: In the second chapter, instead of using the knife on Annette, use it to carefully retrieve the fallen popcorn from the sofa. Make sure you clear all the popcorn until you reach the end.
Now, let’s move on and continue with the ending of the story.
Annette meets his brother
- Chapter 3: Open the drawer under the kitchen and retrieve the bottle. Then, go to the living room and show the bottle to Annette.
But Dana knows everything
- In Chapter 3, mix the Green Potion into the soup.
Be a good daughter untill the end
- In the first chapter, have a chat with Lilith and proceed to the left side of the second floor to collect the ointment and spoiled bread.
- When you reach the third chapter, instead of offering scissors, give Lilith either a flower crown or a comb.
- If Lilith asks for a knife and she refuses twice, respect her decision and don’t give her the knife.
It’s finally freedom! I’m alone, but Free!
- Chapter 1: Initiate a conversation with Lilith, and then proceed to the left side of the second floor to find the ointment and spoiled bread.
- Chapter 3: Give Lilith the comb (You can get it from Dana by giving her a clean apron). When Lilith asks for the knife, simply hand it over to her as it is, and that’s how the story concludes.
Be a delicious soup
- Give Lilith scissors in Chapter 3.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Love Alone Death guide. This guide was originally created and written by Vivid selfishness. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.