- Title: Light Fairytale Episode 2
- Release Date: August 31, 2021
- Developer: neko.works
- Publisher: neko.works
This guide will be showing you how to obtain all Steam achievements in Light Fairytale Episode 2.
Defeat the beasts on your first encounter.
Before the first battle against the wolves, you can find a grenade to the left of the rock. Pick it up and use it instead of your sword to prevent them from fleeing.
Sell Kuroko’s gears.
Use the “Remove All” equipment option to unlock and sell them to the Junk City’s shop. No need for a save file from Episode 1.
Try to sell the orb fragments.
You can do this as soon as you obtain the fragments by visiting the Junk City’s shop.
Use the orb fragments in battle.
Use one fragment as an item during a battle.
Rest again at Ayaka’s house after reaching Junk City.
After accepting the beacon’s quest, return to Ayaka and sleep in her bed or pass out with a Heat Meter of 0%.
And there was light
Light all 5 beacons.
Optimize your trip by lighting the beacon outside Junk City first, then the one just south of the road. The last three are all to the north.
Always there for you
Get saved by Ayaka again.
Pass out again with a Heat Meter of 0% after leaving Ayaka’s house for the first time.
Not always there for you
Fall in the cold winds after the soldiers event.
Save the game after the soldiers appear in Junk City and then pass out with a Heat Meter of 0% within the cold winds. Note that this leads to a game over event.
See all the ‘Aunty’ events.
Interact with Ayaka in various situations:
- When you leave Ayaka’s house for the first time, go back inside and talk to her.
- After accepting the beacons’ quest, return to Ghost Town and talk to Ayaka in the Hill (to the right of the house).
- When Ayaka joins the party, you’ll get the achievement.
Read the whole Daichi note.
After releasing the Ex-Elder Daichi, enter the cell, go left, and choose to read the entire note.
Defeat all 12 archers.
In the Ice Lair Jail, after releasing Daichi, fight against the Executioner but kill all the summoned archers before delivering the final blow to the boss.
See all the ‘Daichi’ events.
If you make it a habit to talk to every NPC in your gameplay style, you’ll likely have no trouble unlocking this Achievement:
- After Ayaka joins the party, make sure to talk to the little girl labeled “Wearing Glasses” located between Junk City and Ghost Town.
- In Junk City, have a conversation with the Elder.
- Find and read the entire Daichi’s note in the cell to complete the “Bookworm” requirement.
- After defeating the Ice Queen boss, interact with the corpse of the Elder. This is a crucial step for the achievement.
- Return to the Ice Maze, and you’ll encounter a little girl who is waiting for her “granpa.” Engage in a conversation with her.
- Between Junk City and Ghost Town, take the time to talk with the Elder and the two “Thick Clothed” Men.
- When you enter the Snow Forest to the north of Junk City for the first time, go back to where you encountered the Elder, and you’ll find a Staff in the ground. Interact with it to progress towards the achievement.
Make Kid join the party.
Talk to Kid the first time you arrive in Junk City, and you’ll encounter her again near the Snow Forest entrance after the Ice Queen battle.
Find the rebels hideout.
Locate and follow the secret path between the E-F/F-E Area, marked by a little yellow glow on the right side of the road.
Defeat the Humanoid Tank Mk1.
The boss fight is located in the B-F/F-B Area. To access it directly, go upper right of the sitting Scavenger in the first area of the Snow Forest.
Defeat the Snow Dragon.
This achievement is story-related and cannot be missed.
Use your A.R Goggles for 150+ seconds.
If you import a Save File from Episode 1, you’ll likely get this achievement after a single use of the Goggles. If not, keep using them until you unlock it.
I’m REALLY angry
Get your first level 2 fury.
You’ll achieve this when you reach level 6.
Earn 1000 or more credits.
Don’t skip battles, and you’ll easily earn enough credits.
500+ HP damage
Do a 500+ single HP damage to an enemy.
Achieve this by using end-game Haru with any elemental orb against early-game enemies or using the end-game Fire Orb Ayaka against normal enemies weak to Fire. Alternatively, hope for a critical hit.
Unlock all the achievements.
Complete all the other achievements in the game.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Light Fairytale Episode 2 guide. This guide was originally created and written by Gambit. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.