- Title: Kingdom Two Crowns
- Release Date:
Information about Kingdom Two Crowns is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
This guide will show you how to please your true greed monarch. For this, you will need the Norse Lands DLC. Highly recommend doing this during the very Late game when you finished the game.
- Unlock the ability to become the greed.
- On Island 6 there is a puzzle where you have to get your crown knocked off your head. You will get Loki’s Staff.
- Now for the hardest step of them all. You will need to get a friend to become greed.
- In real life, you can unlock friends by interacting with the local NPCs. You can also bribe them with food and gems.
- Once your friend has become the greed give him something to pick up like a coin or crown.
Note: If you give your friend the crown you might have a chance to bug out and never recover your crown again even if it drops. This means that you likely won’t be doing anything positive for your kingdom besides wanking around.
- Now have your friends disconnect and reconnect. The greedling will still remain!
- Now all you have to do is please the greed lords with whatever you can sacrifice!
Be careful as sometimes the frozen greeds will come to life!
That's everything we are sharing today for this Kingdom Two Crowns guide. This guide was originally created and written by warm milk. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.