- Title: KeyWe
- Release Date: August 31, 2021
- Developer: Stonewheat & Sons
- Publisher: Fireshine Games
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run KeyWe smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of KeyWe minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of KeyWe?
KeyWe System Requirements
Can I Run KeyWe?
To enjoy a seamless gaming experience in KeyWe, your system should meet the following minimum requirements: Windows 7 64-bit as the operating system, an Intel i3-2100 or AMD A8-5600k processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a GeForce GTX 630 or Radeon HD 6570 graphics card. DirectX 11 is necessary, and you should have 4 GB of available storage space along with a DirectX compatible sound card for audio.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in KeyWe? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing KeyWe, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of KeyWe. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on KeyWe > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by KeyWe.
How to Monitor KeyWe FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing KeyWe:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.