Documented all 75 discoveries and their acquisition in Keplerth.
- 39 Overworld Discoveries
- 6 Boss Fight Discoveries
- 22 Final Boss Fight Discoveries
- 6 Killing Mobs
- 1 Portal Key
- 1 Animal Digital Tag
These discoveries are found by investigating furniture or boxes. They appear from the surface down to floor 19 randomly in different buildings. Either collect all of them while at the surface or go down to floor 19 and collect them there, it doesn’t matter.
In total there are 39 discoveries found this way.
Right click on the object once and wait until it drops an item.
Boss Kill Discoveries
Each boss drops a discovery upon death, excluding the final boss fight this sums up to 6 discoveries.
The final boss instead of dropping one discovery, drops a soul jar that rewards the player with 22 discoveries.
In total that makes up for 28 discoveries from boss fights.
The Portal Key is a discovery that is given by talking to the robot at the start of the game.
The Animal Digital Tag drops from killing cows or other farm animals.
The remaining 7 discoveries are gotten by defeating normal mobs, it is unknown if they’re dropped by specific enemies or if its random.
In case they do drop from specific mobs, here is a list from the places where i got them.
- Bloody Necklace: Killed Goblins
- Zombie Dog Tooth: Killed four legged mutants at floor 11
- Parasytor Crasher’s Head: Killed Parasytor Soldiers from the shelter where man in white is found
- Chip Implant: Killed Goblins and Goblin King, don’t know which one dropped it
- Heart Gem: Forgot who dropped it
- Boar Tusk: Forgot who dropped it but its possibly the boar
That's everything we are sharing today for this Keplerth guide. This guide was originally created and written by Red riding hood the third. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.