This document contains a collection of foil generation strategies in Inscryption. If you come up with a new strategy, please leave a comment about it, and I’ll create a new section for it, crediting you for the idea.
- 1x Energy Conduit
- 1x Steel Mice
- 1x Bone Heap
- 1x Any conduit card (I recommend a Factory Conduit)
- Reach 4 maximum energy.
- Have the above cards in your hand.
- Play your conduit cards to the left-most and right-most lanes to activate the Energy Conduit.
- Destroy any of your cards in the inner-left and inner-right lanes with the hammer.
- Play Steel Mice to any empty space without losing energy due to the activated Energy Conduit and keep a copy of Steel Mice due to its effect.
- Continue until a satisfactory quantity of bones has been farmed in the same turn.
- Destroy all your remaining cards with the hammer.
- Play Bone Heap to any space that will allow it to directly attack.
- Activate the ability of Bone Heap until you can no longer afford the bone cost.
- End your turn and watch as your Bone Heap deal an absurd amount of overkill damage in a single blow.
And that concludes this Inscryption guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.