There’s a guide on how to get the redemption ending (and free will sacrifice) already but it’s in Spanish, so I translated the guide into English, I hope the guide helps you as much as it did for me. If you have an issue, let me know in the comments.
Redemption Ending Guide
- Help PAIMON, the villager who turns into a monster.
- COMPLETE all five castles, without activating or following any of the side activities. Just complete the castles and collect everything that helps you on your adventure. Especially teleportation magic, which will allow you to speed up the process.
- Now activate the secondary ones in DARSOV, both one of the guards that are in the base, and the one of Josephine in the INN.
- COMPLETE the barn secondary, but when you exit the building, use lightning magic to set it on fire. Do not go to the guard to communicate the end of the mission yet.
- Go to the area where the Hermitage lives, at the beginning of the game, and tell him that you will burn all the villages. Then, proceed to burn ALL the villages.
- Go to the wanderers’ camp and accept the secondary activity of destroying the HOLY BOOK. Then go to the DARSOV church and destroy the book that is on the altar.
- Go to Arkos and talk to Phillipe at the Inn for the password. Go to the cult hideout at the top of Arkos and give them the password. Take on the sideline of killing handsome Hans. He also talks to the cult leader and accepts the mission to kill Jarvis. But DO NOT kill either of them…yet.
- By this point, you will have done everything necessary to be “bad”. Now we must tip the scales to goodness: remove the skeleton that haunts Josephine in Darsov. Kill the bandits on the bridge, spare Handsome Hans’s life, and finally turn in the missions at the Darsov base.
- Also, complete Michael’s quest in Kastki (world of dreams), and eliminate the skeleton that haunts Caroline in her mother’s house. Kick the bums out of the camp and donate some of your profits to the poor (NOTE: at this point, you may not be able to leave a donation because the exorcism side quest has been activated).
- Go to Arkos and eliminate the man who asks you to destroy the dam. That should be enough for the soldiers at the Arkos base to ask you to save Wilfred and spy on the cult.
- Said and done, go save Wilfred using a potion and return to the cult base on top of Arkos. Talk to the cult leader, then head back to the soldiers’ base on Arkos to deliver the good news.
- Before finishing, go to the first house in Arkos to find Jarvis (the soldier with the halberd) and use teleportation magic to bring him to the cult and perform the initiation rite. You are now officially a member of the bad guys club.
- Lastly, go to the castle whose entrance required you to destroy all five gems in order to enter and defeat the basic boss.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Infernax guide. This guide was originally created and written by Duskton. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.