- Title: HoloCure - Save the Fans!
- Release Date: August 17, 2023
- Developer: KayAnimate
- Publisher: KayAnimate
If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed by the plethora of characters available in the game, this guide aims to assist you in navigating through them.
This guide serves as a concise overview of each character featured in the game.
Let me clarify a fundamental point: all the characters in the game are commendable. It’s an undeniable fact. The game boasts exceptional balance, and your success largely depends on discovering a playstyle that resonates with you. Alternatively, if you have a preference for certain characters based on personal fondness, that’s a valid approach as well.
Nevertheless, I acknowledge the widespread desire for a tier list. To address this, I’ve created something akin to a tier list by categorizing characters based on their gameplay styles. These categories are presented in an order that I believe aligns with your potential preferences.
I will provide a description of each character, including their initial weapon and all three skills at maximum potential. Remember to keep an eye on the bottom left corner of the screen during a run to observe unique buffs and effects specific to each character.
By the way, for those who are new to VTubers, it’s worth noting that many of these names are presented in reverse order, following the Japanese naming convention. For instance, Ceres Fauna is actually referred to as Fauna. It’s not entirely consistent.
With these initial considerations in mind, allow me to present a concise table for your reference:
These characters offer a well-rounded blend of good damage both at close range and from a distance, along with solid defense, healing, and mobility options. They are especially suitable for newcomers to the game.
Kobo Kanaeru (H3ro)
- Starting weapon: Melee with projectile at max level.
- Skills provide support.
- Benefits from frequent heals to boost her “praise” meter, increasing damage.
- Special ability: Screen wipe with player buffs and enemy debuffs.
Kobo Kanaeru is a solid choice, offering versatility and effectiveness.
Kureiji Ollie (Holoro)
- Dynamic playstyle involving collecting “merch” for self-boosts and charging unique attacks while moving.
- Multiple revives with cooldown.
- Special ability serves as a formidable boss killer.
Kureiji Ollie provides an engaging and survivable gameplay experience.
- Simple yet effective attack at max level.
- Self-healing through critical hits and self-buffing through healing.
- Special ability deals screen-wide damage and allows for gold farming with the skull stamp.
Irys excels in sustained combat with healing and damage capabilities.
Ninomae Ina’nis (Myth)
- Large area of effect starting weapon at max level.
- Passive skill for close-range protection.
- Special ability converts enemies passively into heals, allowing for strategic healing and crowd control.
Ninomae Ina’nis offers crowd control and healing through unique enemy conversion.
Gawr Gura (Myth)
- Melee main weapon with whirlpools for battlefield control.
- Occasional dodges and defense debuff stacking.
- User-friendly character choice.
Gawr Gura excels at controlling the battlefield with her whirlpools and debuff stacking.
Takanashi Kiara (Myth)
- Versatile character with fire zones and damage-blocking capabilities.
- Conditional revive with special ability.
- Easy to use for players of all skill levels.
Takanashi Kiara provides a balanced and forgiving gameplay experience.
Anya Melfissa (Holoro)
- Balanced character with melee focus.
- Spawns additional swords under nearby enemies at max level.
- Unique feature: Staying still to rest, which regenerates health and slows down time.
Anya Melfissa’s unique rest mechanic makes her effective in combat.
These characters excel in close combat with their primary weapons, complemented by additional effects.
Ouro Kronii (Council)
- Freezes enemies as a unique gimmick.
- Effective late-game character.
- Benefits from maintaining full health.
Hoshimachi Suisei (Gen0)
- Guaranteed critical hits with the main weapon.
- Special ability spawns giant damaging blocks on the screen.
- Critical hits lead to buffs and block spawns.
Kaela Kovalskia (H3ro)
- Focuses on destroying minerals for permanent damage increases.
- Emphasizes melee attacks and occasional anvil spawns.
- Special ability deals massive screen-wide damage and buffs significantly.
Ookami Mio (Gamers)
- Deals more damage up-close and heals from nearby enemies.
- Occasional splash damage and massive anime-style punch special.
Nakiri Ayame (Gen2)
- Gains extra stats and experience by hitting enemies up-close.
- Special ability provides a powerful buff and ends with a screen wipe.
Mori Calliope (Myth)
- Large melee attack with a chance to instakill at max level.
- Additional splash damage and a formidable buff through the special ability.
Inugami Korone (Gamers)
- Punches enemies at close range and collects “yubis” for self-buffs.
- Reduces damage taken and regenerates health with food spawns.
- Special deals substantial area damage across the screen.
These characters prioritize healing while dealing damage each time they heal.
Ceres Fauna (Council)
- Main attack cannot be aimed and shoots around her.
- Easy to play and offers invulnerability, especially with certain builds.
Tokino Sora (Gen0)
- Main weapon explodes at max level, dealing area damage.
- Special ability provides constant horizontal damage and healing.
Yozora Mel (Gen1)
- Melee main attack with lifesteal.
- Spawns bats and food for utility and healing.
- Special freezes enemies and deletes nearby ones.
Nekomata Okayu (Gamers)
- Constant food spawns that also buff her stats.
- Occasional enemy consumption and a special ability for added utility.
Yuzuki Choco (Gen2)
- Receives critical heals and spawns food.
- Charms enemies, inflicts debuffs, and heals on crits.
These characters have the unique ability to dodge damage periodically, making them stand out in combat.
Shirakami Fubuki (Gamers)
- Damage scales with speed.
- Utilizes dodge for massive splash damage and invulnerability.
- Special ability for screen wipe and invulnerability.
Oozora Subaru (Gen2)
- Deals significant single-target damage with melee attacks.
- Deletes nearby enemies when dodging and carries a revive.
Murasaki Shion (Gen2)
- Multishot main weapon with area damage skills.
- Gains damage when dodging and has a brief invulnerability special ability.
Natsuiro Matsuri (Gen1)
- Melee character with damage-boosting dodge.
- Smites enemies when hit and special involves rhythm-based damage to the screen.
Vestia Zeta (H3ro)
- Focuses on becoming invisible to increase damage area.
- Shoots tiny bullets and drops extra experience from non-melee attacks.
These characters excel at filling the screen with projectiles in various ways.
Ayunda Risu (Area15)
- Constant nut shooting with coin collection spawning clones.
- Special ability for screen wipe.
Nanashi Mumei (Council)
- Pet orbits and shoots your weapons.
- Damage scales with the number of enemies on screen.
- Heals occasionally and has a screen-clearing special ability.
Minato Aqua (Gen2)
- All weapons gain additional projectiles.
- Special covers the screen with moving cat.
- Skills offer various stat increases.
- Chance to spawn additional projectiles on hit.
- Increases shooting speed and provides area melee damage.
These characters excel at dealing damage over a wide area with fewer attacks.
Moona Hoshinova (Area15)
- Attacks in an arc with additional splash damage.
- Skills offer explosions and a wide damaging area.
- Special transforms her into “goddess form” for a powerful slash attack.
Tsukumo Sana (Council)
- Main weapon deals damage around her.
- Damage scales with attack area.
- Gains random buffs every 15 seconds, and the special makes her enormous and invulnerable.
Airani Iofifteen (Area15)
- Unique special allows damage with your cursor.
- Switches “languages” for various buffs and deals damage around her.
- Main attack leaves damaging creep on the ground.
Sakura Miko (Gen0)
- Large melee area with double attacks.
- Occasional splash damage and a massive lava bucket special.
These characters have unique mechanics that don’t fit neatly into any archetype or have distinctive features.
- Focuses on leveling up for stat increases and electricity spawns.
- Main weapon is a massive energy bolt at max level.
Hakos Baelz (Council)
- Deals double-crits for massive damage.
- Special ability unleashes all her weapons for a short burst.
Akai Haato (Gen1)
- Switches between 2 forms with various buffs and a special double form.
Pavolia Reine (Holoro)
- Punches coins out of enemies with her special.
- Unique mechanic: Use coins strategically for large crowds.
Aki Rosenthal (Gen1)
- Focuses on applying debuffs to enemies.
- Charges while moving to release massive damage.
- Unique weapon and debuff-focused kit.
Amelia Watson (Myth)
- Uses a gun and slows down enemies with the special.
- Skills increase stats and has a pet dog. One of the first characters in the game.
That's everything we are sharing today for this HoloCure - Save the Fans! guide. This guide was originally created and written by OrchidAlloy. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.