- Title: Heretic's Fork
- Release Date: September 13, 2023
- Developer: 9FingerGames
- Publisher: Ravenage Games
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Heretic’s Fork smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Heretic’s Fork minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Microsoft 64bit Windows 7
- Processor: 64bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4-compliant onboard graphics
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Heretic’s Fork?
Heretic’s Fork System Requirements
Can I Run Heretic’s Fork?
You’ll need a 64bit Windows 7 operating system, a 64bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU, at least 2 GB of RAM, and onboard graphics that are OpenGL 4-compliant. Additionally, make sure your system has DirectX version 11 installed and a minimum of 1 GB of available storage space. These minimum requirements will allow you to run Heretic’s Fork on your computer.
Heretic’s Fork Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Heretic’s Fork? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Heretic’s Fork, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Heretic’s Fork. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Heretic’s Fork > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Heretic’s Fork.
How to Monitor Heretic’s Fork FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Heretic’s Fork:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.