Complete HA/CK with 100% achievements in this guide.
HA/CK Achievement Guide
Watch Your Step! – Don’t die! (or do?)
- Easiest achievement to accomplish, either due to the turrets or die to fall into the electrical field. Can be done during the first level ## – Reboot
Crossing Airgaps – Highly sophisticated malware or just terrible security?
- Easy achievement to accomplish, Hack a camera. Can be done during the first level ## – Reboot
Traitor! – Et tu, turret?
- Hard to miss. Hack a turret and destroy another turret. Can be done on the fifth level (first, one in which turrets are introduced 04 – Live Fire)
0xDEADDEAD – Finish HA/CK
- Complete the game. Takes about 45 minutes on the first playthrough.
Peace Treaty – Finish Live Fire without destroying a single turret
- On Level 04 – Live Fire you can quickly grab the first cube in the room on the left. Removing the cube will disable the turrets. You can then place this cube on two buttons in the main room (similar in 06 – Unhandled Exception.) Grab the cube in the main room above you for the third button.
A Trusted Companion – Bring a cube with you when finishing Unhandled Exception
- Get to the middle section and place the cube on buttons C and B to start the platform. Allow the platform to reach the middle and move the cube to buttons B and D to open the door. Jump across and grab the far cube to bring with you.
All the way through Ivy, out Middle – Complete a HA/CK speedrun
- Do a speedrun. Don’t worry, the Leaderboard is small, and the achievement will happen no matter the time.
Like a Speed Demon! – Beat the developer’s time of 8:52.85 in speedrun mode
- Pretty difficult as the intro and outro elevators take around 20-40 seconds to descend. You can practice your times for specific levels by enabling the speedrun timer in the options menu.
Start Wandows Ngrmadly – Single most useful debugging tool
- Hardest yet easiest achievement in the game. Press F8. This will enable a debug overlay. Thanks to the Developer ANDkons or Rūdolfs for helping with this.
And that concludes this HA/CK guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.