100% achievements guide for Gurobu.
Gurobu Achievements Guide
- You’ll get this after the nightmare scene at the very beginning. I think it’s a Junji Itô reference.
Knock, knock, knock – Answer the door.
- At some point in the game, you’ll hear a knocking sound coming from your door. The achievement will unlock after you answer the door.
Moon river – Give your cat a “special” name.
- Moon River is the main theme of the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, you need to name the cat after the famous cat actor that played in this very movie. If you are too lazy to google it, you have to name him Orangey.
K on the shore – Give your cat a “special” name.
- You need to name the cat after the title of a Haruki Murakami novel. Again, if you don’t feel like googling it, you have to name him Kafka.
Calling – Get the good ending.
- This is the good ending. At the end of the game, you will have to choose between going to the clinic and going to the cemetery. Go to the cemetery, then choose to stay when asked. You’ll receive the achievement after a short while.
Oblivious – Get the normal ending.
- This is the normal ending. When you are asked where to go, choose to go to the clinic. You can have it by also going to the cemetery, then choose to go back to the clinic, which will give you the Box achievement. Then when talking to Gemma later, select “Let her in” then choose the “Letter” dialog option.
Box – …
- This is required to get the two bad endings. Select the “cemetery” option, then select “go back to the clinic”.
Wonderland – Get the bad ending.
- This is the bad ending. After Box, Let Gemma in and don’t tell her about the letter.
End of the World – Get very bad ending.
- This is the worse ending. After Box, select “Find an excuse” then go to your bed.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Gurobu guide. This guide was originally created and written by Go Delet Life. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.