100% achievement guide for Grounded, a survival-adventure video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Xbox Game Studios.
Grounded Achievement Guide
Beefing Up – Craft your first Tier 3 item
- Within the workbench recipes, you will see either I, II, or III beside an item. You will want to construct a III (tier 3) level item to unlock this achievement, such as the Marksman’s Cap
Block Buster – Perform 10 perfect blocks in a row
- All enemies in Grounded perform specific animations before an attack, which is different and unique for each attack they do. Once you learn the animation, you will know when to time your block. Do a perfect block 10 times in a row for this achievement
Exoskeleton – Equip a matching set of Tier 2 armor
- Much like the “Beefing It Up” achievement, you will want to build and access a workbench. You need to craft a full set of a II (Tier 2) armor, such as Ladybug set, Bee Set, or Koi set
Face Your Fears – Kill your first Wolf Spider
- The easiest way is to find a spider sleeping during the day, get an elevated position so it cannot reach you, and just hit it with lots of gas arrows.
Fine Dining – Cook a bug on the Roasting Spit
- You will need to obtain bug or bug meat, such as Aphid, weevil, or Gnat, and build a roasting spit cooking fire. Cook it over the flames
Flavorful – Obtain 10 new SCA.B color schemes
- The SCA.B’s are located around the world, hidden in various locations. There are several guides online to find them all, some are easier than others
Fortified – Construct your first Mushroom Brick building
- With the new Mushroom brick items, build a building. Currently unknown what the minimum requirements are to qualify, or how mushroom bricks are unlocked.
Friends in Low Places – Tame a bug as a pet
- Currently, only Aphid is tamable. The current taming process is yet to be revealed.
From Downtown – Score a basket with the Basketball Hoop from over 40 cm away
- First, you need to construct the basketball hoop. There is no actual ‘ball’, but any throwable item can fit through the hoop. If you successfully get a throwable into the hoop, sparks fly out. Simply do this from 40 cm away.
Growing Pains – Obtain your first Mutation
- Mutations are achieved by completing certain challenges around the world. There are guides online for this.
Hedge Lab – Complete the Hedge Lab
- The Hedge Lab is a challenging location that puts you in narrow corridors with juvenile spiders and spiderlings. Getting through all the corridors and finding the code that unlocks the final door should unlock this achievement, or perhaps it is collecting the audio file at the end that unlocks it.
Lounging Around – Lounge in a Chair
- The new update has given us the ability to sit in chairs. To craft a chair you need to first obtain berry leather to get the recipe.
- I am guessing that this is unlocked after killing the Broodmother. Strategy to come eventually.
Pond Lab – Complete the pond lab
- Much like Hedge Lab, the Pond lab is a challenging location that puts you into the deepest area of the pond. You will need diving equipment. Expect to face bell spiders and taser robots. I imagine the achievement unlocks either when you open the dome or find the final audio file.
Protein Shake – Consume 5 Beefy memorized recipe Smoothies
- Firstly you will need to craft a Smoothie Station, which requires Acorn, Grub Goop, and Sprigs. After this, you need to get Smoothie recipes (there are many lists online). Each recipe has a ‘beefy’ variant, which lasts longer. To get a beefy variant you need to put a Muscle Sprout into the smoothie mix instead of Grub Coop. Muscle Sprouts are only found in the Pond Lab. For this achievement, you need to make and eat 5 Beefy variant smoothies.
Resourceful – Analyze 15 resources
- A very achievement. First, you need to find a science research station, which is indicated by purple icons on your map. Then just analyze any and all resources until it unlocks. This can be simple things like rocks, grass blades, and bug parts.
Science Rules – Purchase your first upgrade from BURG.L
- After doing enough quests for BURG.L, you can buy items and recipes from him. These could be building parts, to cosmetic things like pictures for your base’s walls. For this achievement, you want to buy a tool or equipment upgrade.
Snoopy – Discover 20 Sites on the Map
- All across the map are places of interest, such as the juice boxes or long-lost toys, to a magnificent 4 leaf clover. Simply find 20 of these locations.
Web Master – Zip across a teen made Zipline longer than 100 cm
- To unlock the Zipline in the first place, you need the Jungle Temple BURG.L chip. Once you give the chip to BURG.L you can purchase the Zipline recipe for 10,000 raw science. To build ziplines, you need to first build two anchors, where you want each one to go. To connect them you need a LOT of silk rope, and considering you need it to be longer than 100cm, it is going to require a lot of silk rope.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Grounded guide. This guide was originally created and written by Jynn. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.