A guide in helping new players who never played GrandChase before, sharing useful tips and tricks in-game.
GrandChase Classic CBT
When I started playing GrandChase Classic’s CBT, I wanted to see what had changed since the last time I played GrandChase. Apparently, a lot of things changed, leaving me unfamiliar with the game I used to playback in 2005. I’ve also noticed the following changes:
- UI’s (some menus, such as rooms, did not change at all).
- Some of the dungeon monsters before have vanished or been replaced by another monster (I’m not sure if this is the final change for the game’s official release).
- Difficulties for Dungeons in all Continents only have two Difficulties: Normal and Champion (except Trial Forest and Trial Tower), instead of having 4 Difficulties which are Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Champion. (I’m also not sure if the two difficulties will be the final changes for the game’s official release).
- Some typos I discovered in-game, and finally, the Job Change Quest.
Nonetheless, the overall feel of the game remains consistent (Gameplay-wise).
Best Food for Pets
So you’re thinking about feeding your pet but aren’t sure what item to feed it with?
Note: 1000 repletion point = 1 meat. Every Dungeon/PVP will decrease repletion by 10.
There are 4 Items that you can use to feed your pet:
- Pet Food
- High-Quality Pet Food
Crystal can be used to feed your pet, giving 150 repletion points per Crystal.
How to get Crystal?
- You can get Crystal when defeating bosses in the dungeon. Some bosses in dungeons only yield 1 Crystal.
Where to farm Crystal?
- You can farm Crystals in Trail Forest because there are only 3 stages that are easy to finish. The other Dungeon you can farm is in île de Frost Continent: Arachne’s Nest. If you are going to farm Crystals it is best to do solo than Co-op, because if you are going to farm Crystals with other players you will have to roll the dice on who’s going to get the Crystal.
Note: It is not recommended to use Crystal as food for your pet because you can use Crystals to Craft Gears, Accessories, and Weapons, which need a lot of Crystals to make.
A gem can also be used to feed your pet, giving 200 repletion points per Gem.
How to get Gem?
- You can get Gems in dungeons, quests, and Shop for 1000 GP per Gem.
Note: It is recommended to use Gems as pet food since you can easily earn a lot of GP as you progress through the game. A F2P Player’s Pet Food Item.
The Pet Food item gives 3000 repletion points each.
How to get Pet Food?
- You can only get Pet Food via The Shop in VP(Cash Shop) tab, I forgot how much the Pet Food cost.
High-Quality Pet Food
The High-Quality Pet Food item gives 6000 repletion points each.
How to get High-Quality Pet Food?
- The same with Pet Food only acquired via The Shop in VP(Cash Shop) tab.
Do I recommend buying Pet Food or High-Quality Pet Food?
- For me, No. Unless you just want to burn some money to the game.
And that concludes this GrandChase Classic guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.