- Title: Ghost College
- Release Date:
Information about Ghost College is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
A detailed achievement guide and walkthrough to get you your 100% as quickly and effortlessly as possible. Step by step instructions.
- Estimated difficulty: 2.5/10. Read the note below.
- Estimated 100% time: ~2-3 hours (as of chapter 1).
- Offline/online achievements: 6 offline / 0 online (as of chapter 1).
- Number of playthroughs: 1 minimum with the use of saves.
- Glitched achievements: None.
- Missable Achievements: All of them.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are a lot of branching dialogue and ending paths in this game, as well as the ability to completely miss out on key items that can make your life, the game, and certain achievements easier. On top of this, the puzzles in the game can be very unintuitive at times. Please read the descriptions carefully to ensure you don’t miss anything. I may have to update sections of the guide as the game progresses in case certain dialogue and endings lead to newly released achievements.
Stabbed to death at first
As soon as you start the game, exit your room and run right to find a door leading to the bathroom. Search the 3rd trash can, then search it again when asked to find a note. If you choose not to search the can again you will need to start the game over. Once you have the note, return to your room and talk to your roommate.
Using a lock opener to open the lock 6 times
Shortly after starting the prologue, you’ll enter the first floor of your school. Go to the right and talk to the woman driving the floor cleaner. Tell her you’ll help her and she’ll give you the room 103 key. Enter 103 and search the nearby desk. Focus your flashlight by holding J, then sweep side to side until you find an item inside the desk. This is the lock picking tool we’ll need to open locks. From here, unlock the following doors:
- Daytime – Room 102
- Daytime – Room 103
- Daytime – 4th floor door to the roof
- Nighttime – Room 402
- Nighttime – Enter room 401 and unlock the safe on the far right side
- Nighttime – Room 201
To unlock something, you need to hold Q to line the black line up with the red bar, then press J.
Repel the monster
The first thing you need for this achievement is the lock picking tool. Refer to the above achievement if you need its location. Next, go to room 403 and make sure you sit next to Xiao Yuan (the guy) so that the embryo monster spawns at night. Finally, head to room 401 and unlock the door, then unlock the safe inside it to find the Type C UV Emitter. Equip it from your inventory (tab or Q), then locate the monster. When you do, get close and press J to flash it.
Turn off all the lights in Xiao Yuan’s house
After reaching Xiao Yuan’s house, go through and turn off all the light switches. There are 5 on the bottom floor, 1 in the bottom floor bathroom, 1 upstairs, and one in the upstairs bedroom. There can also be one in the guest bedroom if you’re playing as Lin Xiangling during this section. Most of them will be off to begin with.
Cowardly in the boardroom
During the prologue you’ll need to get the ending for leaving your dorm through the bathroom window. The fastest way to get this ending is to go to room 403 and sit next to the girl to get locked into the dorm endings. If you sit next to Xiao Yuan (the guy) you’ll have to do a bunch of extra steps. Now leave the building and go back to your dorm. Once there, go to sleep and when given the option, get out of bed. Leave your room and interact with the front door. Choose to find another way out. Head to the bathroom and leave through the window. If you do any other ending, you won’t receive the dialogue choice for this achievement.
Play through chapter 1 until you find yourself in a meeting room with a few school board members. When asked how you know Lin Xiangling, respond with “I’ve only met her, but I don’t know her very well.”
Kindness to the end
Overcome three monsters
There’s a bit of set up we need to do for this achievement.
- First, during the prologue talk to the woman driving the floor cleaner on floor 1. She’ll give you a key to room 103. Go inside and search the desk nearby to find the lock picking set.
- Next, head to room 403 and sit next to Xiao Yuan (the guy). If you sit next to the girl you’ll be locked into the dorm escape endings, but if you choose him you can get every ending.
- After class, you will need to locate the screwdriver. Unfortunately, it randomly spawns in one of the rooms so you will need to locate it yourself.
- Go to room 302 and locate the Toolbox on the floor. Grab it.
- Go down to floor 2 and go all the way right to find Xiao Yuan. Talk to him, then go to the 4th floor and crack open the exit sign to the left of room 401 for a battery, then go back and talk to him again. Complete the puzzle, then complete the stairway puzzle (don’t leave the building via the 2F bathroom. You have to complete his quest and puzzles for one of the endings we need.)
- Save on floor 1 before talking to him again.
- Talk to him and choose to go to his house. Once there, make a new save.
- Reload your floor 1 save and choose to go back to your dorm. Once there, go to bed, choose to wake up, then leave your room.
- Interact with the front door and choose to find another way out. Go to the bathroom and escape via the window.
- As soon as you can save, make another fresh save on this path.
If you followed Xiao Yuan home, you will eventually end up in a hotel room as Lin Xiangling. After trying to sleep, run to the AC control panel near the vending machine and press J to set it to heat mode, then crank it all the way up to 31 degrees. Wait for the monster to step under a vent and he will melt. Open the fridge in the kitchen to get a jar, then use the microwave to defrost it. Go back out to the main room and open the safe (you can also just lockpick it without grabbing the jar) to get another photo. Show the photo to the head of the monster.
The second monster appears immediately after you escape the hotel as Lin Xiangling. You will need to defend Xiao Yuan as he tried to fix a generator. Just let the monster hit you once.
The 3rd monster is pretty similar to the first one, except you need to be playing as Xiao Yuan during the hotel section. After checking the front door of the hotel, you will try to blow it up. Head into the kitchen and interact with the skeleton in the wall. Next, head to the vending machine and keep hacking it until you get a knife that you can use to cut open the lamp near the bed. Bring the hat to the skeleton.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Ghost College guide. This guide was originally created and written by Stef. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.