This guide will show you how to get 100% achievements in Gas Station Simulator.
Story-related achievements. Just complete tasks.
- Rudy! – You found “Rudy”
- The Uncle – Meet the Uncle
- Party Bus – Had party bus arrive to the station!
- Sandstorm! – Experienced the Sandstorm
- The Dust Bowl – Completed the Campaign
These achievements are related to cargo delivery. Improve your business and request goods with a computer.
- Fuel Ordered – Ordered fuel to be delivered to the Gas Station
- Trash Collection – Ordered a Garbage Truck to collect your trash.
- Products Please! – Ordered products!
- Need the Car Parts! – Ordered car parts.
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same thing… over and over again expecting… That. Is. Crazy.
WARNING: In the previous version of the Gas Station Simulator these achievements were buggy. For example, you can miss an achievement for 1 fueled car and get for 10.
- So it begins – Fuel your first car.
- Growing importance – Fueled 10 cars.
- Skills to Pay the Bills – Fueled 50 cars.
- Broomed – Cleaned up one floor stain.
- Further Cleaning! – Cleaned up 25 Floor Stains.
- Dirt Stains? Not here! – Cleaned up 100 Floor Stains
- Cleaning Up – Picked up a trash item.
- Trash B Gone – Cleaned up 50 Trash Items
- It has to be clean! – Cleaned up 100 Trash Items
- First Customer! – Served your first customer in the shop.
- It’s just getting started – Served 50 customers in the shop.
- Fresh Coat of Paint – Painted something!
- On the Roll – Painted 10 Objects.
- Looking Smooth – Painted 25 Objects
- Decorating! – Bought / Found a decoration
- Decorating Better – Bought / Found 10 decorations.
- Decorating A Lot – Bought / Found 25 decorations.
Broke into a trunk
- Thief! – Broke into a car trunk.
- So Shady! – Broke into 10 car trunks.
- Just Checking! – Broke into 20 car trunks.
- IR Mechanic! – Fixed a car.
- Machine Head – Fixed 10 cars.
- Greasemonkey – Fixed 25 cars.
- The first tip – Got a tip during a minigame.
- Gaining skill – Got a total of 10 tips during minigames.
- Tip of the Iceberg – Got a total of 50 tips during minigames.
Open and upgrade buildings.
- Station Lvl. 2 – Upgraded the Station to Level 2
- Station Lvl. 3 – Upgraded the Station to Level 3
- Station Lvl. 4 – Upgraded the Station to Level 4
- Station Lvl. 5 – Upgraded the Station to Level 5
- Warehouse Obtained! – Unlocked the Warehouse
- Warehouse Lvl. 2 – Upgraded the Warehouse to Level 2
- Warehouse Lvl. 3 – Upgraded the Warehouse to Level 3
- Warehouse Lvl. 4 – Upgraded the Warehouse to Level 4
- Warehouse Lvl. 5 – Upgraded the Warehouse to Level 5
- Workshop Obtained! – Unlocked the Workshop
- Workshop Lvl. 2 – Upgraded the Workshop to Level 2
- Workshop Lvl. 3 – Upgraded the Workshop to Level 3
- Workshop Lvl. 4 – Upgraded the Workshop to Level 4
- Workshop Lvl. 5 – Upgraded the Workshop to Level 5
Popularity increases with satisfaction of your customers. Every level of popularity leads to achievement.
- On the Map – Unlocked Popularity
- Heard in Whispers – Reached Popularity Level 2
- In the Desert There Is a … – Reached Popularity Level 3
- Local Celebrity – Reached Popularity Level 4
- Talk of the Town – Reached Popularity Level 5
- Getting Famous – Reached Popularity Level 6
- Popular Place – Reached Popularity Level 7
- In the Brochures – Reached Popularity Level 8
- Desert Sensation – Reached Popularity Level 9
- Superstar! – Reached Popularity Level 10
You need only to buy caravans. No employees are required.
Living place for employees
- Help Wanted! – Bought first caravan.
- Raising the Stakes – Bought the third caravan.
- Business is Thriving – Bought the fifth caravan.
- Training the Employees – Employee reached level 2 in one skill
- Well Versed – Employee reached level 5 in one skill
- Expert in the Field – Employee reached level 10 in one skill
- Jack of all Trades – Employee reached level 10 in all skills
These achievements are kind of lucky-based.
- Fueled it good! – Fuel a car within 0.2L of the requested fuel.
- Fueled it better! – Fuel a car within 0.1L of the requested fuel
- Fueling Superstar! – Fuel a car within 0.01L of the requested fuel.
- use visual representation instead of numeric representation;
- do not boost fueling;
- Score! – Hit a trash can!
- Steady Hand! – Hit trash can with a score of over 25!
- Air Supreme! – Hit trash can with a score of over 50!
You can get it all at once. Find a suitable trash can and move backward. When trash can’s highlighting is disabled, it means you should score at least 45 points on 100.00% of strength. Some steps backward and you may achieve 50 points.
The game has kind of broken physics: you will shoot for a longer distance if you aim higher. Also, you can set up a sand heap with Rudy.
I had a sand head, so I threw from a higher position. The trash bin is in a center of aimlock.
Order and Chaos Achievements
These achievements can be done with little to no effort at all.
- It’s a kind of magic – You let it run away from you didn’t you?
There is a button near Rudy’s parking place. Press it and you’ll get an achievement.
- ALIENS! – You’ve been visited.
There are two buttons:
- near Open/Close switch
- inside warehouse
For this achievement, you should press any of it.
It’s Raining Cars – A flying car. Who would have thought? Not us.
- Take broom in your hands and start cleaning cars from bottom to top. Some of the cars will take off and you will get an achievement. It’s pretty easy.
Not an ideal flight, but enough for achievement.
Fly Like an Eagle
- You should take off like a car in a previous achievement. Jump on a car hood, take a broom into your hands and start to clean place between the hood and front glass. You also may do a step forward or backward while cleaning. Sometimes a car will go on a flight and sometimes (more rarely) it will push you out. Achievement will be unlocked when you touch the sky.
Literally “touch the sky”.
Pranks? Nope! – Scared off Dennis.
- Just kick Dennis away.
RC Cars Achievements
RC Car Racer! – Complete a race in the RC Car.
- Complete the first racing challenge. It is one of Uncle tasks.
Mining Shaft! – Completed RC Race on the Mining Shaft Track
- Buy a second RC Track in outdoor decorations and complete the second racing challenge.
It’s cost only $1200!
- Complete first RC track under 1:02:00.
- The Uncle requires to pay $5000 debt at the beginning of the story as fast as possible. The countdown starts after you finish the call. So, you need to collect about $5300 before answering. There is no penalty if you answer later.