- Title: From The Depths
- Release Date: November 7, 2020
- Developer: Brilliant Skies Ltd.
- Publisher: Brilliant Skies Ltd.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run From The Depths smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of From The Depths minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT / ATI Radeon HD 3870 / Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows10
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 7800 series
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of From The Depths?
From The Depths System Requirements
Can I Run From The Depths?
The game can run on Windows 7, utilizing an Intel Core2 Duo 2.0 GHz processor (or its AMD equivalent), 4 GB of RAM, and a graphics card like NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, ATI Radeon HD 3870, or Intel HD Graphics 4000. You’ll also need 3 GB of available storage space.
For optimal performance and enhanced gameplay, the recommended system requirements call for an upgrade to Windows 10. This will be paired with a more powerful Intel Quad Core i5 processor running at 2.5 GHz (or its AMD equivalent), 8 GB of RAM, and a graphics card like NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 7800 series. Additionally, a broadband internet connection is recommended for online play, and you should have 5 GB of available storage space.
From The Depths Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in From The Depths? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing From The Depths, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of From The Depths. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on From The Depths > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by From The Depths.
How to Monitor From The Depths FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing From The Depths:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.